The Manchester United Thread

Di Maria in 2009:''"My dream is to play some day for Manchester United and I won't stop till I get it,"

Reports saying Utd confident on Blind and 1 more CM :)

Would rather CM and another CB, for the life of me don't think evans will stay fit and like i've said before don't really rate jones or smalling and i think we halted jones progression as a potential world class cb with all them times playing him at rb and cm.

IF it happens I'll hold my hands up, this is a signing of intent like none other we could pull off bar Messi & Ronaldo.
I know plus maybe 2 more incomings. As it is with Di Maria,Shaw,Herrera,Rojo maybe our best window ever. Add 2 more most definitely.

Would rather CM and another CB, for the life of me don't think evans will stay fit and like i've said before don't really rate jones or smalling and i think we halted jones progression as a potential world class cb with all them times playing him at rb and cm.
No chance Smalling and Jones can be beasts, Evans will always be solid add to that Rojo who has huge potential. Then Keane,Blacett coming through, I would take 2 CM anyday!

I know plus maybe 2 more incomings. As it is with Di Maria,Shaw,Herrera,Rojo maybe our best window ever. Add 2 more most definitely.

I think it would be, Di Maria and a CM I'll be more than happy for this season, I think CB's can step up to the plate like Jones & Smalling but I worry more about them staying injury-free, perhaps we'll need another CB to be safe.

Centre backs peak quite late. Jones has what it takes to be one of the best in the world. He just needs to stay fit.

Back