The Manchester United Thread

Centre backs peak quite late. Jones has what it takes to be one of the best in the world. He just needs to stay fit.

Can understand my worry, with his and evans injury recrods and our sheer staggering number of injuries as a whole.

Ohh god, i would have said yeah a few days a go haha but now we might pull off di maria i want more quality.
De jong would be a great signing imo. Would sit and protect back 4 and would bring much needed aggression and steal to our CM!

I can see the need to sell a striker, but not convinced Welbeck should be the one to go. In fact if anything It's hernandez. Welbeck can play anywhere in a front 3.

It's not done yet, so lets not rejoice too much.

and I'd still like another signing, in CM

Don't worry, Ando is training again with the first team. Like a new signing and stuff.

De jong would be a great signing imo. Would sit and protect back 4 and would bring much needed aggression and steal to our CM!

Far from great but he would be an upfgrade on fletcher and cleverley especially at protecting the back four.

I don't think there is anything in the De Jong rumours - Mirror are often rubbish, if we wanted him there is no reason to of waited until now.

I don't think there is anything in the De Jong rumours - Mirror are often rubbish, if we wanted him there is no reason to of waited until now.
Maybe seeing how much money left after Di Maria. I don't expect another massive signing.

Maybe seeing how much money left after Di Maria. I don't expect another massive signing.

We don't really need massive signings, but we can't turn a player like Di Maria down, especially with our current winger situation and how we can't utilise other systems atm effectively.

I'd be happy with Blind rather than De Jong and perhaps another young-ish CM who can become really good, Lucas Silva someone like that.

Reports saying Anderson back training with 1st team after training alone on an extreme fitness programme and proving his fitness.

We don't really need massive signings, but we can't turn a player like Di Maria down, especially with our current winger situation and how we can't utilise other systems atm effectively.

I'd be happy with Blind rather than De Jong and perhaps another young-ish CM who can become really good, Lucas Silva someone like that.
Blind could cost 20m will we spend that much and more cash on another player? Will have to see. Silva no were near ready yet!

I would take De Jong for sure.

I'd prefer Blind though man, I know they are slightly different players but Blind can cover so many positions he would be needed in multiple at the moment!

Blind and De Jong arent either/or signings.

Blind is much closer to Carrick than anyone else.

I'd prefer Blind though man, I know they are slightly different players but Blind can cover so many positions he would be needed in multiple at the moment!

Take both if price is right imo

Back