The Manchester United Thread

So 60m pounds = 60m euros, right? British media always count in pounds.

it'll end up around 55m no doubt city fans, scousers, chelsea fans etc will rip the buy and call it poor even though carroll, torres etc etc

it'll end up around 55m no doubt city fans, scousers, chelsea fans etc will rip the buy and call it poor even though carroll, torres etc etc

In todays market for Real Madrid's best player (last season) and in CL Final. seems good price, but tbh IDC what the price is, it's money of the clubs being spent on the club rather than anything to do with Glazers, which I'm happy about.

I use to be bothered about what we spent on players but now the whole market is in the gutter so i don't care anymore.

Say what you want about our defense, which hopefully will be improved with these "3 signings", but our attack is looking pretty scary.

Rooney, RVP
Di Maria, Mata, januzaj

Say what you want about our defense, which hopefully will be improved with these "3 signings", but our attack is looking pretty scary.

Rooney, RVP
Di Maria, Mata, januzaj

You can see why welbeck, hernandez and kagawa might want to leave they ain't getting sniffs if any 4 of them 5 are fit. IF we get Angel.

You can see why welbeck, hernandez and kagawa might want to leave they ain't getting sniffs if any 4 of them 5 are fit. IF we get Angel.

Meh, considering RvP's injury-proneness, I'd say Welbeck can definitely stay back, he'll get playing time. But then again, depends on whether or not LvG is planning to promote Wilson.

Eh, in 2 striker formation the backup two will get plenty of play time. And I thought Welbeck wanted to leave because he was played out of position. The lad can't make up his mind lately.

No? I just find it slightly funny how United fans spent season and after season deriding City/Chelsea for 'buying' their way to success and now United are doing the exact same thing in a desperate attempt to get back into the top 4. Nothing wrong with it mind, let's see how the Di Maria deal plays out. Quite surprised their is no competition for him

Funniest thing of all this is if psg hadn't of bought sideshow bob from Chelsea they could of gone for Di Maria.

Watched Nani debut yesterday. What a shocker! Missed some good chances, missed a peno and was card and subbed after the hour mark. Got some clowns on Sunday Supplement this morning, saying LVG aint in Carlo Ancolotis class.

Watched Nani debut yesterday. What a shocker! Missed some good chances, missed a peno and was card and subbed after the hour mark. Got some clowns on Sunday Supplement this morning, saying LVG aint in Carlo Ancolotis class.

I think they are both as good but I'd pick LVG still because he's literally built up clubs from the youth for years such as Ajax and Barca especially.

Last edited:
I think they are both as good but I'd pick LVG still because he's literally built up clubs for years such as Ajax and Barca especially.
Agree mate. Like Carlo and think he is a great manager, but we need LVG to come and get the whole club back on track at all age levels.

Back