The Manchester United Thread

In more relevant news it appears Di Maria won't be happening as they have upped their price to £75m... which is quite frankly outrageous.

And I already told you what's that's a ridiculous argument. Something which you never really responded to before regurgitating the exact same things. You are essentially saying that you spend the money that your dad earns while I spend the money that my dad won from the lottery and that somehow makes your spending more pure. It's still spending either way bro. It's still buying your way to success either way
It is not buying our way to success when we were already there though is it? You come in here just looking for arguments, even if you don't intend to you phrase your views in ways that come across as argumentative and just looking for a rise from someone. And you silly argument that we couldn't attract players as were not in the UCL is rubbish. Proof being 3 out of 4 signings are from UCL teams.

In more relevant news it appears Di Maria won't be happening as they have upped their price to £75m... which is quite frankly outrageous.
I saw that going around on twitter, personally I don't beleive it seeing as Perez is trying everything to get rid of him he won't be demanding such a ludicrous price for him. Even if it is true lets hope that the media have yet again mixed up the Euro for the Pound or else that i just stupid money for one player.

Thts not true! All reliable sources even COPE are saying that it is euros and not pounds british press have got confused, nothing in Spanish media sayning 75m pounds! It was Duncan Castles who started this he hates UTD!

Thts not true! All reliable sources even COPE are saying that it is euros and not pounds british press have got confused, nothing in Spanish media sayning 75m pounds! It was Duncan Castles who started this he hates UTD!

Appears so, why are British journalists so useless at converting it, not hard with Google.

Cope,Marca,Ogden.Marzio All saying deal nearly there not done yet expect it early next week. Don't panic guys!

Ancelotti has just confirmed in press conference he's said goodbye to other players... relax..... Woody has this.

You don't want to continue something you pointlessly started? Ok good-bye.

No I just decided that I have better things to do with my time rather than continue a discussion where you refuse to respond directly to my points

LOOL so when you like to word it how you want to it's fine but when I word it in a more logical way of how your club gets the money it isn't?

Jesus please don't post on this thread again and I won't post on Chelsea's either, that's a fair deal. Anything to stop you posting the nonsense on here.

Your logic never really made sense in the first place. You just try to create your own moral standards to show why United spending big money is fine but any other club doing it is not fine. Hypocrisy at it's finest. Also I'll post where I want ... You can choose not to post in the Chelsea thread if you wish. Keep your meltdowns here mate. It's entertaining as ****

Last edited:
O
You don't want to continue something you pointlessly started? Ok good-bye.

It is not buying our way to success when we were already there though is it? You come in here just looking for arguments, even if you don't intend to you phrase your views in ways that come across as argumentative and just looking for a rise from someone. And you silly argument that we couldn't attract players as were not in the UCL is rubbish. Proof being 3 out of 4 signings are from UCL teams.

Oh and how did you get to the top? By actually spending big. Maybe you should look at the history of football before commenting. Every major club today had some serious financial backing in the past that allowed them to get to their position. Arsenal has Henry Norris Liverpool had the Moore Family. United spent pretty big in the late 1980s and even before that, they spent big

Also I am not responding to the CL thing because I have done it countless times already. Take a read through the previous few pages

God. United spend City spend Chelsea spend Liverpool spend. This is football it happens things go in cycles! At end of the day its up to club/owner who/how they spend there money. PEACE GUYS, HATE DONT DISCRIMINATE :)

God. United spend City spend Chelsea spend Liverpool spend. This is football it happens things go in cycles! At end of the day its up to club/owner who/how they spend there money. PEACE GUYS, HATE DONT DISCRIMINATE :)

I don't get why it's so hard for some United fans to admit that they are doing the exact same thing now that Chelsea/City did. Why are they so intent to cling onto any arbitrary reason to try and differentiate themselves as the more morally pure club. Nothing wrong with buying your way to success at all ;)

Anyways Di Maria is a top signing ... If Woody can pull off Khederia and a CB as well, United can definitely win the title

I don't get why it's so hard for some United fans to admit that they are doing the exact same thing now that Chelsea/City did. Why are they so intent to cling onto any arbitrary reason to try and differentiate themselves as the more morally pure club. Nothing wrong with buying your way to success at all ;)

Anyways Di Maria is a top signing ... If Woody can pull off Khederia and a CB as well, United can definitely win the title
Unfortunately Carlo has said Khedira will be staying and his matter has been resolved. Think will be Blind and 1 other, which I would be more than happy with!

Alex Shaw has been told by his source apparently that Utd are very confident on Blind. But the 2nd player no one knows.

Yes we're spending but it's still in a different way because it's the clubs own money that we generate.

Back