The Manchester United Thread

Btw if we do sell Welbeck anything under £20-25m would be an insult for an England striker. He should be at a higher price due to being English (just how it is) and if players like Mario Balotelli are going for £16m and he has bad work ethics/behavioural issues then Welbeck should be £20m - 25m.

Anything under £20m for him is a joke.

If anyone pays near 20m for Welbeck then that club is a joke

LOL I know mate. But it will never stop if someone don't be the bigger man. Anyways whats your prediction on todays starting 11?

Who's fit

But probably De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Evans (i hope) young, cleverley, fletcher, mata, rooney and rvp or januzaj.

No hernandez please, much rather he be used as a sub if needed.

What's ABU?

It's something that is rife among fans and even moreso the media and pundits. Anyone But United.

Quite laughable so many fans care more about united over their own club and have these phantom rivalries with us, stoke fans are a good example.

Thanks. Btw:

But Makelele wasn’t forgotten. Rather his absence became the emblem of the folly of the policy. As Zidane asked in a report by theDaily Mail: “Why put another layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine?”

Who's fit

But probably De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Evans (i hope) young, cleverley, fletcher, mata, rooney and rvp or januzaj.

No hernandez please, much rather he be used as a sub if needed.
Don't think evans is gonna make it.

Saying that if rojo got clearance to play in time probably wouldn't seem as bad or if we do want blind had that done by now.
TBH Blackett has looked good so far, but would prefer Evans or Rojo starting. Then blood Keane,Blackett slowly.

ManUtd close to signing a good player, Alcaraz getting his knickers in twist and starts ridiculous argument. Nothing has changed.

No? I just find it slightly funny how United fans spent season and after season deriding City/Chelsea for 'buying' their way to success and now United are doing the exact same thing in a desperate attempt to get back into the top 4. Nothing wrong with it mind, let's see how the Di Maria deal plays out. Quite surprised their is no competition for him

Actually the argument was City and Chelsea not using organic money generated by their own success, but using money they effectively couldnt afford without their backers. That was the difference, but then you know that.

Stay out of this thread and the Liverpool thread, because you do nothing but wind people up. You've had an infraction already from Godcubed, and next time I will just boot you.

Last edited:
Back