The Manchester United Thread

Like Joel said earlier, LvG has a serious track record of slow starts. What you guys really need is someone to have an exceptional year and drag the team to a respectable finish, similar to what Robben did for him his first year at Bayern.

And now you see why he wants Di Maria so badly.

Hopefully, the trio are so uncomfortable in a 3 atm, and our midfield becomes much stronger too.

Control the mid => rescue the defence

Still need to bring in another CM then definitely if we go 4-3-3 though? Even if it's a squad player who's better than Cleverley.

Still need to bring in another CM then definitely if we go 4-3-3 though? Even if it's a squad player who's better than Cleverley.
Need to bring in a DM if we are getting anyone. Cleverley doesnt come into the equation

Need to bring in a DM if we are getting anyone. Cleverley doesnt come into the equation

He does actually, as he's likely to play again on Saturday, unless Herrera recovers quick. He's our 1st backup choice atm due to having no better alternatives.

But I agree, we badly need a Defensive-minded midfielder, I know it sounds a bit unrealistic, but I'm wondering if he has a release clause. Ander Itturaspe?

But I agree, we badly need a Defensive-minded midfielder, I know it sounds a bit unrealistic, but I'm wondering if he has a release clause. Ander Itturaspe?
Think Bayern enquired about him after Shweiny and Martinez got injured, but were put off by his price.

Kondogbia, pricey but they all will be at this time in the window.

Sandro.

I guess you could try your luck with Mikel, if Jose wants to sell. Defensively Mikel is good.

Matuidi is PSG bound for next 4 years.

Realistic targets, Sandro, Behrami, unknown player 1, unknown player 2, De Jong.

Matuidi and Mikel not bad calls actually. Think Matuidi signed a contract recently though?

Back