The Manchester United Thread

Matuidi is PSG bound for next 4 years.

Realistic targets, Sandro, Behrami, unknown player 1, unknown player 2, De Jong.

Behrami? God help us.

De Jong is the best shout probably, cheap and cheerful, but club not keen apparently.

UTD in press -

Vidal sill a possibility
De Jong not a target
Strootman more likely for Jan
Nothing in Allen rumours.

Apparently Chelsea were offering Mikel to clubs in Italy for 5-10m start of window. At the end of the day we can name players all night, but if LVG don't fit what he wants he wont sign him.

Mikel would be superb sitting in front of our defence while Mata and Herrera do their thing ahead of him. His creativity is even underrated to me and can be seen when he plays in the national team. Ya I'm Nigerian.

Baffles me why club aren't keen on De Jong, may be old and bold but he's cheap and would do a job.
Its just not LVGs way he is looking to the future when building this team. Has said this nearly every interview. Cant see us signing anyone over 26-27.

Its just not LVGs way he is looking to the future when building this team. Has said this nearly every interview. Cant see us signing anyone over 26-27.

>_> di Maria is 26. Just because LvG is looking to the future doesn't mean he'll not sign experienced players. If you have to prepare the club for the future, it needs a healthy dose of experience along with youth..

>_> di Maria is 26. Just because LvG is looking to the future doesn't mean he'll not sign experienced players. If you have to prepare the club for the future, it needs a healthy dose of experience along with youth..
I said over 26-27. Di Maria is 26. Cant see LVG signing anything over 27.

Age should mean nothing, scholes is what 37? he'd still be our best player, we have too many young players as it is.

Benatia to bayern fml.

OMFG, BAYERN PULL OF DEALS SO EASILY... I'D LITERALLY LOVE XABI ALONSO.

Back