The Manchester United Thread

Agree would walk into our CM. Would not call him World class. And would prefer someone a little younger.

Yeh but would definitely do a job for few seasons at least, the passing range and how he dictates games, very Scholes-esque... we have lacked that.

Why? Actually I'm surprised you aren't in for him.

Liverpool legend, the thought of him in a United shirt is terrible haha

He is and always has been pure class, benitez was mental liverpool had alonso, gerrard and masch what a trio.

There was definitely something more in that - remember we did have the owners that near put us into administration at the time

They had a lot going for them in most them deals tbh.

I think they are just excellent at building a proper squad, they won the CL and really kicked on even more looked to improve.

We got to the cl final in 2011 got humilated and signed young and jones the following season......

Liverpool legend, the thought of him in a United shirt is terrible haha

There was definitely something more in that - remember we did have the owners that near put us into administration at the time

He wouldn't like to come and play with his friend Mata, De Gea, Herrera and Di Maria?

I think they are just excellent at building a proper squad, they won the CL and really kicked on even more looked to improve.

We got to the cl final in 2011 got humilated and signed young and jones the following season......
I mean like Neur,Gotze the German players wanting to play for Bayern as fans as well. Robben signing under LVG. Ribbery was bit injury prone at the time and not many clubs were in for him.

Alonso not world class? really lad. He may not be the bastian type of midfielder or in the same class a Xavi but he and pirlo are as good as it gets in that position and role.

Alonso not world class? really lad. He may not be the bastian type of midfielder or in the same class a Xavi but he and pirlo are as good as it gets in that position and role.
Sorry I don't think he is World Class. Top quality player no dout

I mean like Neur,Gotze the German players wanting to play for Bayern as fans as well. Robben signing under LVG. Ribbery was bit injury prone at the time and not many clubs were in for him.

Nothing you can do or say but applaud their transfer policy and then they have terrific youth products, Just wait until they get reus and or draxler aha.

Unlike real and barca i like and respect bayern well apart from the raiding of dortmund, they are the best run club in world football.

Nothing you can do or say but applaud their transfer policy and then they have terrific youth products, Just wait until they get reus and or draxler aha.

Unlike real and barca i like and respect bayern well apart from the raiding of dortmund, they are the best run club in world football.
They certainly get the players they want. But just saying had a lot of things in there favour. Madrid in talks for Reus atm. Can see Draxler at Bayern but needs prove he is worth his release clause.

They certainly get the players they want. But just saying had a lot of things in there favour. Madrid in talks for Reus atm. Can see Draxler at Bayern but needs prove he is worth his release clause.

As one of the 4 biggest clubs in the world we should just start hoarding top talent like the other 3 do.

Back