The Manchester United Thread

Surprised Valencia isn't Cleverley's destination, considering he sees himself as a player who suits the Spanish game.
Well, they are both in for him but I'd rather see him play for Villa personally, just so I can see if he manages to progress as a player without the pressure of being a United player and every fan except MU fans watching him wanting him to fail week in week out and United fans getting inevitably ****** when he does has led to him not developing as we all thought he would.

Well, they are both in for him but I'd rather see him play for Villa personally, just so I can see if he manages to progress as a player without the pressure of being a United player and every fan except MU fans watching him wanting him to fail week in week out and United fans getting inevitably ****** when he does has led to him not developing as we all thought he would.

Yeh, maybe Roy Keane there is a big thing for him, guess though.

I would go 4-3-3 and use Blind as the DM who turns it into a 3 man back line. I'm hoping that is LVG's idea. Also blind has apparently been told he will have a starting berth. Di Maria Blind and Herrera all starting? either Mata is benched or we are going 4-3-3

No idea if he is or not

DDG

Rafael Jones Evans/Rojo Shaw/Rojo

Herrera/Fletcher - Blind/Carrick - Di Maria

Mata/Januzaj - RVP/Rooney - Rooney/Welbeck
Was thinking today, do you reckon RVP will be sold next season as well as Carrick and Fletcher?

Hate to be greedy but I'd love Coleman, would do well for us and Rafael can never stay injury free.

If I were to go 443 it would be something like this.... De Gea; Rafael Jones Rojo Shaw; Herrera Blind DiMaria; Januzaj Rooney Mata.

Van Gaal has always been a notoriously slow starter before picking up steam later on. I suppose the slightly worrying part is that it's not always easy to recover from slow starts in a league like the EPL

Back