The Manchester United Thread

In that logic, Terry and Cahill, learn from Evans and and Blackett how to defend.

You mean the same evans that played against MK Dons?

I forgot you can't have a bad word to say about united or anything negative for that matter, so precious and serious.

We're ***** and we have been for over a year and until we improve i'll still throw sly digs at the players, ex managers or board.

I forgot you can't have a bad word to say about united or anything negative for that matter, so precious and serious.

We're ***** and we have been for over a year and until we improve i'll still throw sly digs at the players, ex managers or board.
Great :O

You mean the same Drogba who didn't to jack **** today?
****, small digs are ok, but sorry to brake this to you, most of the time they are not very clever and just **** the people off.

You mean the same Drogba who didn't to jack **** today?
****, small digs are ok, but sorry to brake this to you, most of the time they are not very clever and just **** the people off.

Nothing wrong with folks been ok with the turgid football and i don't want to hear that give it time business, time i don't have. All i want is attacking flair expansive football but what we're getting now is nothing short of abysmal with zero tempo or ideas.
LVG like moyes probably never realised how poor some of these players are.

Only played once since injury and getting slatted aleady.LOL.
Tbh, he deserves it. It was really bad mistake that probably cost United win against MK and even today he did the same mistake. It's a simple pass, yet he passed it pretty much straight to opponent. You can see he's not at the full pace, but those mistakes cannot be ignored.

Nothing wrong with folks been ok with the turgid football and i don't want to hear that give it time business, time i don't have. All i want is attacking flair expansive football but what we're getting now is nothing short of abysmal with zero tempo or ideas.
LVG like moyes probably never realised how poor some of these players are.
What do you expect with a team with 9-10 injuries a new manager and a new system. Who cares what time you have, did not realise LVG reported to you.

Back