The Manchester United Thread

Sports business group Deloitte released some figures on Friday suggesting that going into the final weekend of the summer transfer window total spending by Premier League clubs had reached £725m. To place that in perspective, it surpasses last year's record by almost £100m.

Reports saying Moutinho wants out and could be available from Monaco, as player unhappy at the amount of sales.

Linderguaard Agency have said he wont be leaving MUFC. Happy with that good No2 to have.

Good, good. Saves us more transfer fees. What happened to Rojo permit? He needs to be registered by tonight, or else nothing till January right? He's the highlight of deadline day for me, rather than Falcao.

Good, good. Saves us more transfer fees. What happened to Rojo permit? He needs to be registered by tonight, or else nothing till January right? He's the highlight of deadline day for me, rather than Falcao.
No problem with Permit, its his Visa he needs to change. All reports say not an issue.

Apparently, Carvalho's statement,

"I have a deal with Sporting and I am a player of Sporting. I am feeling good and it has not entered my head to leave on the last day."

Miguel Herrera, the Mexican national team manager, has tweeted saying Real Madrid is a good opportunity for Hernandez. Looks like it's done.

Apparently, Carvalho's statement,

"I have a deal with Sporting and I am a player of Sporting. I am feeling good and it has not entered my head to leave on the last day."
The usuall guff then when a player is linked to clubs. And does not want to burn bridges with the club or fans.

BBC Sport's Frank Keogh: "Manchester United are leading the race to sign striker Radamel Falcao from Monaco, if you believe most British bookmakers.
"United are odds-on, at about 4-6, with last night's favourites Manchester City now out to 5-4 shots. Real Madrid are next on 4-1, with Arsenal at 8s.
"Of course, Falcao could stay with where he is. That's rated a 3-1 chance."

Lol, Falcao rumours gearing up..

Ander Herrera now following Falcoa,AS saying Falcao to UTD done, SSN just tweeted big MUFC news coming your way stay tuned!

Ander Herrera now following Falcoa,AS saying Falcao to UTD done, SSN just tweeted big MUFC news coming your way stay tuned!

There's no way it's done so quickly.. That would be nuts..! Lol, there were also rumours of Cleverley/Vlaar swap deal, although dunn why Villa'd want to do that..

There's no way it's done so quickly.. That would be nuts..! Lol, there were also rumours of Cleverley/Vlaar swap deal, although dunn why Villa'd want to do that..
There saying has been nearly agreed for some time 52m pounds 9m pounds a year wages.

Radamel Falcao is teasing us now. He's just followed Manchester United's Ander Herrera on Twitter, AND Manchester City's David Silva.

Back