The Manchester United Thread

Telegraph sating we very much in for Falcao as we look to offload flops.

If City offload either or both of Nastasic and Negredo, they'll be hands down favourites for Falcao. Another plus is that they've got Champions League. A forward line of Aguero and Falcao, supported by Silva and Nasri, with Toure in the midfield, is scary to think about.

We probably will not let go of Welbeck until Falcao is resolved..

Express but would not mind that. Also Tim Vickery on SSN said can see LVG going for Vidal. Gonna be fun.:)

I've been the strongest advocator for Vidal, even ahead of di Maria, but if his knee is still giving him problems, best wait and watch, rather than act. He's expensive (he's worth it), but could be very problematic if it turns out to be another Hargreaves situation.

Irritating that two of the best BTB midfielders picked up LT injuries around the same time.. :\

If City offload either or both of Nastasic and Negredo, they'll be hands down favourites for Falcao. Another plus is that they've got Champions League. A forward line of Aguero and Falcao, supported by Silva and Nasri, with Toure in the midfield, is scary to think about.

We probably will not let go of Welbeck until Falcao is resolved..
Will be tough to offload players injured and just back like Nastasic. Would feel big time for Dzecko and Jovetic, can see some disruption there in the dressing room.

I've been the strongest advocator for Vidal, even ahead of di Maria, but if his knee is still giving him problems, best wait and watch, rather than act. He's expensive (he's worth it), but could be very problematic if it turns out to be another Hargreaves situation.

Irritating that two of the best BTB midfielders picked up LT injuries around the same time.. :\
Hopefully LVG was happy with what he watched :)

Will be tough to offload players injured and just back like Nastasic. Would feel big time for Dzecko and Jovetic, can see some disruption there in the dressing room.

Jovetic never impacted that much in his first year after his injury, but still a pretty good player. Mistake was signing for City, since he was never gonna get ample chances to play like he required at that point in his career. Dzeko, yeah, I think he just signed a new contract too..? Dunno what they'll do regards to them.

I always thought Nastasic was classy, like a potential Vidic, but injuries and mistakes haven't helped his City career..

Jovetic never impacted that much in his first year after his injury, but still a pretty good player. Mistake was signing for City, since he was never gonna get ample chances to play like he required at that point in his career. Dzeko, yeah, I think he just signed a new contract too..? Dunno what they'll do regards to them.

I always thought Nastasic was classy, like a potential Vidic, but injuries and mistakes haven't helped his City career..
Jovetic banging in goals this season so far. This will just destroy him I reckon.

[h=4][/h]Football agent Rachel Anderson: "The club with the most money will sign Radamel Falcao, as long as they play Champions League football. We don't know where he will go, we just know he will.

man utd could still get rush signings now wonder are they talking with any players right now

Mail saying Vidal could still move, we are in for Falcao and Powell,Lawrence could go to Leicester on loan.

Mail saying Vidal could still move, we are in for Falcao and Powell,Lawrence could go to Leicester on loan.

Think Madrid will go for Vidal? They'd probably have learnt that they need a proper, holding midfielder after their 4-2 loss..

Think Madrid will go for Vidal? They'd probably have learnt that they need a proper, holding midfielder after their 4-2 loss..
Cant see it. Plus Khedira stayed on the promise he would be starter, hence Alonso gone. And Illaremendi will be back up.

Think Powell and Lawrence loan deals to a prem side like Leicester will be good for there development. If they happen.

Back