The Manchester United Thread

OMG! I can't breathe. Are we getting Falcao?????? Rumours that a private plane is being readied to fly him to Manchester.

Moutinho quality player, would have him. Would also be in for Toby Aldeweireld as well.. but obviously doesn't seem likely.

Just checked Falcao's twitter and he's following herrera, zabaleta, silva, aguero, Joel Campbell. **** you Falcao!

Also following Rooney,RVP,Di Maria and Mata on insetergram.

Bet he's doing it on purpose >.<

I'd still rather the money be spent on Schneiderlin, Moutinho, Carvalho, Hummels, Vlaar... there is many more priorities. But I take it back if Welbeck leaves... cos then we need a striker.

Bet he's doing it on purpose >.<

I'd still rather the money be spent on Schneiderlin, Moutinho, Carvalho, Hummels, Vlaar... there is many more priorities. But I take it back if Welbeck leaves... cos then we need a striker.

I think our policy should be more along the lines of, Welbeck can leave if Falcao comes.

Centrally we need a big signing in the box to box role to add gloss to a solid enough group of Herrera/Fletcher/Carrick, backed up by whatever slop out of Cleverley, Anderson and Fellaini stays. Personally i don't think that big signing will be Vidal, and nor should it. He hasn't played 90 minutes for a very long time, shelling out big for another Owen Hargreaves would be a disaster.

It could have been Fabregas, could have been Kroos. Carvalho? Freddy Guarin? Plenty of targets seem to have slipped by. We should have been all over Xabi Alonso like a cheap suit but (rightly so) i imagine he wants to finish his career in the champions league.

Bit confused here because you mention we need a box to box player but then mention players who aren't, mostly anyway?

I really think Schneiderlin would be a good player to have, costly though.

If Moutinho is available, as murmurs are suggesting he's unhappy, I really would like him as well.

Apart from that, not many available.. love for us to pull one out today.

Back