The Manchester United Thread

Bit confused here because you mention we need a box to box player but then mention players who aren't, mostly anyway?

I really think Schneiderlin would be a good player to have, costly though.

If Moutinho is available, as murmurs are suggesting he's unhappy, I really would like him as well.

Apart from that, not many available.. love for us to pull one out today.

Ideally, Schneiderlin approach should've been made initially in the transfer window. There's no way they'll sell him after all the flak they got from their supporters for the mass-selling. Moutinho, yes, would be a good option, although, slightly old, right? We should've moved for him before he went to Monaco :\

Ideally, Schneiderlin approach should've been made initially in the transfer window. There's no way they'll sell him after all the flak they got from their supporters for the mass-selling. Moutinho, yes, would be a good option, although, slightly old, right? We should've moved for him before he went to Monaco :\

27 is peak man!

Apparently we had bid for Morgan rejected Friday. Moutinho is 27-28

Where do you reckon Falcao will fit in?

He's the commanding CB we've been craving all along... **** knows... if RVP really does need knee surgery or Welbeck leaves then yes it's an obvious gap... but right now I'm baffled tbh because neither have been confirmed or close to it.

Poor defence and a shaky midfield, spends £50 million on a striker.

Cant help but feel after spending 200 million NET in one window, United should be winning the league or getting very very close

pFJyPMK.png

:D:D:

Just saying on SSN that things have changed quckly on Falcao reports in Spain saying it a done deal. James Cooper confirms from training ground. Other things can also happen :)

Apparently Falcao was offered to a plethora of clubs across Europe after his loan to Madrid broke down. Woody probably couldn't pass up the opportunity although it's still silly money being splashed onto a position you don't need reinforcements imo

Apparently Falcao was offered to a plethora of clubs across Europe after his loan to Madrid broke down. Woody probably couldn't pass up the opportunity although it's still silly money being splashed onto a position you don't need reinforcements imo

If RVP is injured, we do. If not, no. But if Welbeck leaves, yes. God this is going in knots.

Poor defence and a shaky midfield, spends £50 million on a striker.

Cant help but feel after spending 200 million NET in one window, United should be winning the league or getting very very close

Completely agree mate. The amount of money they have spent and the players they have brought in surely makes them title contenders now

If RVP is injured, we do. If not, no. But if Welbeck leaves, yes. God this is going in knots.

How long will RVP be out for anyways? I don't know if Welbeck is going to leave. Most links I have seen have been tenuous at best although I haven't kept up with recent developments

Back