The Manchester United Thread

Manchester United
@ManUtd Louis van Gaal tells #MUTV that Carrick, Rojo and Jones will definitely miss Everton, while Blind remains doubtful.

Manchester United
@ManUtd Jonny Evans is available for selection, and van Gaal tells #MUTV it was "frustrating" to be without the defender through suspension. #mufc

Louis van Gaal also stressed he believes in Luke Shaw and thinks the left-back will mature next season and beyond.

Louis van Gaal was also asked about Robin van Persie's return. "Yes, he has to train very hard, play in the second team," the boss added. "He has to show his qualities again. Then I have to compare him with the positions he can play, with the players that play in that position - it is always the same."

A bit of Gundogan talk going around, yes ****** please.
Yes posted 2-3 tweets about him on Transfer Thread, and some reliable sources to. Sounds like a goer to me. Get all our business done early and focus on preparing squad for next season. :)

Yes posted 2-3 tweets about him on Transfer Thread, and some reliable sources to. Sounds like a goer to me. Get all our business done early and focus on preparing squad for next season. :)

Depends. I'd definitely prefer Pogba more, but with Gundogan, the advantage is that he is cheap, good and likes to move to us. Probably Gundogan as Defensive Midfielder, and Pogba also? That'd be orgasmic, lol.

But anyhow, there were rumours that City were interested in him too..

Depends. I'd definitely prefer Pogba more, but with Gundogan, the advantage is that he is cheap, good and likes to move to us. Probably Gundogan as Defensive Midfielder, and Pogba also? That'd be orgasmic, lol.

But anyhow, there were rumours that City were interested in him too..
We could easily get them both, but Pogba would depend on a whole lot of things. City rumours were just paper talk, no quotes or from anything reliable.

Manchester United
@ManUtd Boss on Shaw: "He played very well against Chelsea but I believe in Luke so, for me, it isn't a surprise." #mufc

images

Manchester United discussion thread

Welcome to the discussion thread for the greatest football club in the world, Manchester United. Following the success of the other discussion threads for Chelsea and Liverpool I thought that we United fans deserved a thread to share our opinions on the daily news involving the club we all support and love. Their are many United fans on this site so hopefully this thread will be a success.

In this thread, supporters are free to discuss any news that may involve Manchester United whether it be transfer romours, injuries or even a Manchester United player caught buying a dogdy shirt from the local shopping center.

In this thread:
  • Latest team news
  • Transfer romours
  • Injury news
  • Your views and opinions
  • Been to the match? Why not upload a picture or video
  • Pre and post match news
  • Youth/Reserve team news, fixtures and results
Please note that whilst banter is welcome from fans from other club, please don't come in to this thread with the intention to causing pointless arguements. Thanks
MU is realy best team
o.png

Dortmund fans on Twitter seem to think it's a done deal, so whoevers reporting it must have a good record with them.

Dortmund fans on Twitter seem to think it's a done deal, so whoevers reporting it must have a good record with them.

30M euros? That's ****** ridiculous if true, for a guy with not much interest from elsewhere, and who has one year remaining on his contract.

30M euros? That's ****** ridiculous if true, for a guy with not much interest from elsewhere, and who has one year remaining on his contract.
Lots of fans and even friends say source is reliable. 21m aint bad imo, especially as he has been getting back to his best match by match. Could be a steel at 21m!

Just been texting a mate at work and he said if Der Westen is reporting it the deal must be close or done. Very reliable he said and don't post stories just for clicks. Spoke to no end Dortmund fans all back up what my mate said also.

Gundogan, guy who I cried (not really, but I was really annoyed) when United didn't even sniff around when he was in Nurnberg. Back then he was one of the best, if not the best young midfielder in Germany and he would cost less than 10 million euros. IF he comes to United, and IF he realizes his potential, then United will have truly amazing player.