The Manchester United Thread

Yeah, the difference in win percentages with and without Carrick are just shocking. If only he stayed healthy the whole season, you'd be celebrating the title right about now.

Yeah, the difference in win percentages with and without Carrick are just shocking. If only he stayed healthy the whole season, you'd be celebrating the title right about now.

We need a replacement next season...we can't keep depending on a 32 year old like this...Blind is no carrick...i remember when i said carrick was better than blind and i got laughed at by united fans...

Some made jokes saying carrick can't run....

Actually we seem to have focussed so much on plan B (use Fellaini) that we ve forgotten plan A and have been found out imho - no coincidence that in both Chelski and Everton he was marked out of the match and we lost ...

Also, apparently, Liverpool seem to be leading the race to sign Depay. IF we miss out on him, just in order to hopefully sign Bale or Ronaldo, I'll be furious. Those 2 are very unlikely to be moving, and we really shouldn't waste time with them. Keep them as luxury.

Depay and Gundogan atleast, sound like straightforward signings;; while I dunno much about Gundogan, we should atleast go and get Depay done quickly..

Valencia attacks like a defender and defends like an attacker. Terrible, yet again. Not even surprising anymore.

Also, apparently, Liverpool seem to be leading the race to sign Depay. IF we miss out on him, just in order to hopefully sign Bale or Ronaldo, I'll be furious. Those 2 are very unlikely to be moving, and we really shouldn't waste time with them. Keep them as luxury.

Depay and Gundogan atleast, sound like straightforward signings;; while I dunno much about Gundogan, we should atleast go and get Depay done quickly..
Na the press are saying that only because he has been there and spoken. We are watching the situation and as soon as it looks like someone will put an offer in, we will and he will be ours.

Liverpool rumours are getting more and more worrying, should just shut up and get Depay, and worry about Bale later, imo. Plus, he will be horribly expensive, and I'd rather we strengthen in all areas.

Liverpool rumours are getting more and more worrying, should just shut up and get Depay, and worry about Bale later, imo. Plus, he will be horribly expensive, and I'd rather we strengthen in all areas.
At the end of the day Liverpool know as soon as they bid and we here about it we will bid and they stand no chance. Even Cocu has confirmed this. No need to worry mate!

I don't care anymore who we might or might not get, just one player and one player only i really really want now and that's the lad Bale.

Still remember his last two seasons over here, he legit made defenders soil themselves and can beat a man unlike 90% or so of our lot.

I don't care anymore who we might or might not get, just one player and one player only i really really want now and that's the lad Bale.

Still remember his last two seasons over here, he legit made defenders soil themselves and can beat a man unlike 90% or so of our lot.

Will cost an arm and a leg, and probably more. We also need a CB, CM, RB and 1 or 2 strikers. Bale should be a luxury signing after everything else is done, nothing else.

We did ourselves no favour by losing to Everton and is suddenly back to scrambling for top 4. I guess Depay will at least wait until we secured CL.

We did ourselves no favour by losing to Everton and is suddenly back to scrambling for top 4. I guess Depay will at least wait until we secured CL.
We are not even close to scrambling for the top 4. Need 8 from 12 if Liverpool win every single game. We play west brom, palace, arsenal, hull. Liverpool also have to play Chelsea

Mitten says #MUFC have identified targets for the summer and want deals done early. Says if target #1 isn't done by June 30, they go to #2.

Not a fan of Mitten at all, but United have had targets since Jan. Depay is one, but he is linked to Bale, who is linked to De Gea (basically we will leverage De Gea for Bale if De Gea signs, though we badly want to keep him)

Back