The Manchester United Thread

Not a fan of Mitten at all, but United have had targets since Jan. Depay is one, but he is linked to Bale, who is linked to De Gea (basically we will leverage De Gea for Bale if De Gea signs, though we badly want to keep him)
Who would you rather have? De Gea for me.

M.A.J@UltraSuristic Chicharito's agent Eduardo Hernández: "If Madrid accept to sign Chicharito before the April 30th deadline, MUFC can't do anything."
lvg has said he can go so why would we want to do any thing and i would take de gea over any 1

Real Madrid hold all the cards so I don't even see how one of their most prized assets in recent times being Bale would come into it when we have no bargaining power over the situation, De Gea with just over 1 year left on his contract.

At best we'll get a decent fee, at worst he'll leave on a free the following season. Hope he stays but in another sense we can't rely on his saves season after season, the defence needs to be addressed.

Quite a lot of reports in Spain saying Bale has a release clause anyway of about 75m so if we want him we could just bid that. The problem is does he want to leave, if what he said is true then no.

Real Madrid hold all the cards so I don't even see how one of their most prized assets in recent times being Bale would come into it when we have no bargaining power over the situation, De Gea with just over 1 year left on his contract.

At best we'll get a decent fee, at worst he'll leave on a free the following season. Hope he stays but in another sense we can't rely on his saves season after season, the defence needs to be addressed.
Ballague said Madrid put a 75m release clause in his contract.

But would you have De Gea or Lloris + Bale? According to Julien Laurens Lloris has a RC for a Champions League club for 20mil euros.

De Gea and Depay over Lloris and Bale for me.

LeNEMoE4_normal.png
utdreport.com @UtdReport Robin van Persie wants to stay at #mufc this summer. [dmail]
10:41 PM - 27 Apr 2015
**** wish dave would come out and say that

**** wish dave would come out and say that

De Gea's agent would have his balls for saying that in middle of negotiation where the player has a stronger hand.

Van Parsie has a weaker hand, cause he's old, injury prone and useless, so he's saying that to drum some fan support.

Its all business.

I'm actually not to fussed about loosing De Gea. Don't know why since he's probably top3 Gks in the world, but if the guy doesn't want to play for Man United, then he should go. There are some decent Gks on the market, Leno being the best choice for me. Heck, in the 'worst' case, we can try and get Cech and he should be relatively cheap and offer at lest 3 years on his top level. Just get consistent GK, he doesn't need to be anything special, someone with good communication with potentially new defensive partnership. I would be more concerned if United doesn't sign player who's capable of taking the game on his own, someone who can create chance for him self and the others.

De Gea's agent would have his balls for saying that in middle of negotiation where the player has a stronger hand.

Van Parsie has a weaker hand, cause he's old, injury prone and useless, so he's saying that to drum some fan support.

Its all business.
i get that mate it just **** me off every season real come in and say we will have him him and him thats all

Van Persie has been out for two months and played in an ineffective forward partnership with Falcao most of the season. Most of all we should not forget that Van Gaal didn't know his best team until about two and a half months ago.

He's 31. He's fine.

Van Persie has been out for two months and played in an ineffective forward partnership with Falcao most of the season. Most of all we should not forget that Van Gaal didn't know his best team until about two and a half months ago.

He's 31. He's fine.

Van persie is finished

Sports Witness just posted a tweet saying the De Gea rumours last night are BS and was started by a Madrid fan with a WUM account. Also they have reported that Bayern are trying to hijack our move for Gundogan. But Der Western still saying we're favourites.

He's 31. He's fine.

He's been wank for 2 years now, he's done.

Back