The Manchester United Thread

They will appeal and get one window, like Barca. If anything, this is terrible news for you because it means if they wantDDG, they need to go all out for him this summer.

It could go either way. Worst case scenario, United will demand even more and pick up Lloris, who apparently has a 20m euro release clause to CL clubs if spurs are not in the CL.

As for players

Hummels and Clyne are a major priority

Bale, if not its Depay

Then whatever happens with the forwards will lead to a signing

Then whatever happens to De Gea may lead to one.

It could go either way. Worst case scenario, United will demand even more and pick up Lloris, who apparently has a 20m euro release clause to CL clubs if spurs are not in the CL.

As for players

Bale, if not its Depay

I can see us signing 5-6 players easy again this summer WYT?

CB
RB
LWF - goalscoring one
CF
CM if the right one is available
GK?

That's the order of priority, though if De Gea goes that goes to number one.

CB - Hummels/Otamendi
RB- Clyne/Darmian
LWF- Bale/Depay
CM- Pogba/Gundogan
GK- Lloris if DDG leaves

CF the toughest one tbh not many about Cavani/Martinez if you wanna shell out. A lot of the younger ones seem to be going elsewhere.

As for players

Bale, if not its Depay

No BWM/DM ?!!!

I dont think he will see it as a priority yet, Carrick/Blind. But let's see what the market throws up.

Im worried that you re right:

1. Carrick is getting old and will get injured.
2. Blind gets easily overrun/overpowered at dm.

Gerson is not included in the Brazil under 20 squad due to transfer negotiations,with Manchester United. Price: 30m euro

Don't know much about this Gerson lad. Been speaking to a few Brazilian lads on another Utd site. Apparently we have been scouting him for about 3 yrs, even tried signing him a couple years back but was going through some family troubles so left it and carried on scouting and keeping in contact with his agent. Plays AMC/MC very well built and athletic for a 17 yr old. Is captain of the Brazil U20 already. Left footed very cultured already. And the lad I spoke to said he is possibly the biggest talent since Neymar and other clubs interest is what's forcing our hand. Also said very similar talant to Pogba at his age. 30m euros seems a lot IMO but 22m pounds ish would not be to bad if he is as good as some of told me. We paid money like that before with Shaw/Rooney for player that age so will be one to keep an eye on. Suppose to be coming to OT for a tour and more talks with his people.

Don't know much about this Gerson lad. Been speaking to a few Brazilian lads on another Utd site. Apparently we have been scouting him for about 3 yrs, even tried signing him a couple years back but was going through some family troubles so left it and carried on scouting and keeping in contact with his agent. Plays AMC/MC very well built and athletic for a 17 yr old. Is captain of the Brazil U20 already. Left footed very cultured already. And the lad I spoke to said he is possibly the biggest talent since Neymar and other clubs interest is what's forcing our hand. Also said very similar talant to Pogba at his age. 30m euros seems a lot IMO but 22m pounds ish would not be to bad if he is as good as some of told me. We paid money like that before with Shaw/Rooney for player that age so will be one to keep an eye on. Suppose to be coming to OT for a tour and more talks with his people.
22m pound for a unproven youngster is way too much though.

22m pound for a unproven youngster is way too much though.

I agree. Brazilian media has a habit of naming anyone decent as the next Pele or the next Neymar. Stupid amount of money, I'm guessing the rumours are unfounded. Or even if true, the amount involved will be far, far less.

Back