The Manchester United Thread

30 million for young upcoming Brazilian? What could possibly go wrong?

anderson-united_1797564b.jpg

I agree. Brazilian media has a habit of naming anyone decent as the next Pele or the next Neymar. Stupid amount of money, I'm guessing the rumours are unfounded. Or even if true, the amount involved will be far, far less.
Defo true, the lad I was talking to said sources were reliable. Sports witness also confirmed but not the fee.

22m pound for a unproven youngster is way too much though.

He's only unproven because you've never seen him play. Shaw was unproven, he'd had one and a half seasons in the Premier League with Southampton, and we paid £30m. The fact is, there are very few players that are proven at the highest level when so young. If Gerson's been scouted for 3 years, I'd be more than happy to trust the judgement of our scouts.

I shouldn't think he'll ever be good enough to lace his namesake's boots though, but we shall see.

FYI: Anyone who calls either of the Benders the German Carrick is a ***.

FYI2: Not convinced you should be using DMF as a verified source, in all honesty

Ftr, I quite clearly stated that it was Ian Herbert's story.

Some right whiney people on this thread these days. Cant believe people complaining to the MODS about me posting UTD related news. FFS guys come on, thought we are all fans and love talking/posting about the club we love and support.

Some right whiney people on this thread these days. Cant believe people complaining to the MODS about me posting UTD related news. FFS guys come on, thought we are all fans and love talking/posting about the club we love and support.
sod them mate post what you like let them cry to there mommys

That's wrong for starters, considering van Gaal has openly admitted his priority this summer is to sign a central midfielder.
Louis van Gaal admits transfer intention - Official Manchester United Website

That was a) before his target (Strootman ) was ruled out for the rest of the season, b) before it became entirely obvious centre back was a priority c) The decided right back was key (right after Rafael was frozen out) and left wing became key with Bale potentially available. Have a look at the transfer updates since the middle of feb. CM is the only one where we no longer have a defined target.

As for United news, I dont care. Frankly as long as the source is good one, I have no issue with it.

As for United news, I dont care. Frankly as long as the source is good one, I have no issue with it.
Can I ask mate if anything I have posted has been poor or had poor sources? Most the time I only post confirmed stories from the club or transfer news that is from reliable sources. I honestly feel that no matter what I post someone will be unhappy. I don't have a clue why I got warned for posting the last few days?

Back