The Manchester United Thread

Muller is extremely close to LVG, but that's about as far it goes. he won't be joining.

Muller is extremely close to LVG, but that's about as far it goes. he won't be joining.

Yeah, that was never in doubt. Just stupid papers prophesizing. More chances of Guardiola being sacked than Mueller leaving..

Might have had a shot at Mueller last year, now when he cemented himself in the first squad, 0 chance.

Sky Sports reporting that Pogba has met ****** representatives in Turin...worried :s

Sky Sports reporting that Pogba has met ****** representatives in Turin...worried :s
why he all so met psg and truned them down so who know and if he goes to city then thats up to him we should have never let him go but we did these thing happen

Pogba still likes Man Utd. If City and Man Utd go in for him, Man Utd will probably be his destination.

Pogba still likes Man Utd. If City and Man Utd go in for him, Man Utd will probably be his destination.

It'll be who can pay him more, while still allowing him to win trophies. He rejected PSG probably because can't ever see them winning the CL or anything of the sort (they dominate the French League, which is basically a crappy one, with small stadiums, and not that much of a global reach) they're more a money-making venture. City, on the other hand, could still be an option, plus, if Toure is leaving, then they'll go gung-ho for him.

United and Chelsea are strong contenders, I think, followed by City. But City should be focussing solely on getting Pogba, whereas for Chelsea, he is one among the options, and I think we have other priorities before Pogba, according to a statement by someone (forgot who).

Think he'll probably end up at City, would like to see him here though. Pogba can play any role in the midfield, and he was one of us too, which is also a factor. Plus, he's among the best midfielders in the world, atm..;;

Still lot to do. Draw or win for us OT and it's pretty much game over for you. Win for you and we still have both Sunderland and WBA at home.
i know that still happy with 4th after the **** that was last season and the first few months of this

Anyone watched the u21 game on sky tonight against City? Wow 4 goals of the highest order with assists to match! Wilson,Jsnuzaj,Willock,Fletcher with the goals :)

Anyone watched the u21 game on sky tonight against City? Wow 4 goals of the highest order with assists to match! Wilson,Jsnuzaj,Willock,Fletcher with the goals :)

Was a great game. Januzaj played well and a brilliant early cross from Wilson to set up Fletcher. Gutted Januzaj's shot from the corner didnt go in.

Was a great game. Januzaj played well and a brilliant early cross from Wilson to set up Fletcher. Gutted Januzaj's shot from the corner didnt go in.
Yes me to. Willocks goal was best for me. But Adnans was great individual effort. Was impressed with Rothwell also!

I missed Willocks goal. After the third I went to take the **** out of the Mrs (dirty blue) and when I came back in it was the 91st min. Yeh I dont mind Rothwell. I hope he goes on the tour and gets a few games under his belt and then a loan somewhere with plenty of game time.

Was at the U21 game, I think most people missed Willocks beauty because them lot kicked off major when they went 3-0 down so most were watching them lose in a battle with stewards.

Mark Ogden ✔@MOgdenTelegraph
Man Utd news: Louis van Gaal hoping to discover size of transfer budget as Ed Woodward reveals latest accounts - Man Utd news: Louis van Gaal hoping to discover size of transfer budget as Ed Woodward reveals latest accounts - Telegraph
11:08 PM - 12 May 2015
The Telegraph @Telegraph

Man Utd news: Louis van Gaal hoping to discover size of transfer...
After guiding his side to the brink of the Champions League group stages, Louis van Gaal is hoping for another big cheque to spend on players

View on web
85 85 Retweets 86 86 favorites

Rob Dawson ✔@RobDawsonMEN
Apparently United players have already been told who's going on summer tour. Would like to think party includes Thorpe, Rothwell and Love.
9:27 PM - 12 May 2015

Back