The Manchester United Thread

Funny thing is Bale may have sucked , but he was still 300% better than Ronaldo who's done **** all entire game.

Ronaldo can afford to have poor games now and then because he still plays level above everyone in other games, whereas Bale sucked monkey balls whole season and his work rate makes Ronaldo look like Willian.

Hopefully we stay well clear off Bale. Now that we have Depay, Di Maria, Mata, Young for wing options spending huge money on Bale will be stupidity of highest order.

Will be interesting to see the figures released today at about 11 o clock. James Cooper reported on SSN today that out budget has increased this summer by 100m with CL and Adidas deal starting in August, also said the club want all deals done within weeks of the end of the season. Mentioned that spoke to people at the club and Di Maria is staying and already included in there plans for tour and next season. And can expect about the same amount of faces as last window.

Chris McHardy @ChrisMcHardy19
Interesting stuff from @PatrickKluivert. Doesn't believe LVG will go for Bale. Says he sees him as a left winger and #mufc now have Depay.

Will be interesting to see the figures released today at about 11 o clock. James Cooper reported on SSN today that out budget has increased this summer by 100m with CL and Adidas deal starting in August, also said the club want all deals done within weeks of the end of the season. Mentioned that spoke to people at the club and Di Maria is staying and already included in there plans for tour and next season. And can expect about the same amount of faces as last window.

Hummels, Clyne, CM and ST and we should be good to go. Good if the ST is young with potential, actually. I don't want us spending stupid money on Cavani. But, in the meanwhile, go gung-ho for Pogba, with Koke as Plan B? Oh, and I expect Gundogan fits in somewhere in those plans too..

Last edited:
Hummels, Clyne, CM and ST and we should be good to go. Good if the ST is young with potential, actually. I don't want us spending stupid money on Cavani. But, in the meanwhile, go gung-ho for Pogba, with Koke as backup? Oh, and I expect Gundogan fits in somewhere in those plans too..
Sounds like Cavani is going to Juve which is good. Yeah need a RB CM CB STR depending on what's happening with Falcao and RVP. It's hard to find a top STR available atm tbh. I think Clyne might stay also as he has changed his agent yesterday.

Chris McHardy @ChrisMcHardy19
Interesting stuff from @PatrickKluivert. Doesn't believe LVG will go for Bale. Says he sees him as a left winger and #mufc now have Depay.

Couldn't agree more with LvG. Bale's decline might also be caused by his repositioning to the right.

Couldn't agree more with LvG. Bale's decline might also be caused by his repositioning to the right.
I agree. One of his strengths was his ability to run at players on the left and get crosses in or run in the box and shoot. On the right he cuts in all the time taking away his main asset his pace. Won't be fussed if we don't sign tbh.

Ronaldo can afford to have poor games now and then because he still plays level above everyone in other games, whereas Bale sucked monkey balls whole season and his work rate makes Ronaldo look like Willian.

Everyone raving about Eden Hazard but he's had just as good a season as a **** poor Bale. Its a matter of perspective really. If you dont listen to all the propoganda from the biased Spanish media and the Real Madrid fans (that have got to be the most horrible, fickle, glory hunting fans in the world), has Bale really had a bad season?

Think this may be league games only but:

Hazard - 35 games, 14 goals, 8 assists
Bale - 28 games, 13 goals, 8 assists

Last edited:
Everyone raving about Eden Hazard but he's had just as good a season as a **** poor Bale. Its a matter of perspective really. If you dont listen to all the propoganda from the biased Spanish media and the Real Madrid fans (that have got to be the most horrible, fickle, glory hunting fans in the world), has Bale really had a bad season?

Think this may be league games only but:

Hazard - 35 games, 14 goals, 8 assists
Bale - 28 games, 13 goals, 8 assists

Bale is the scapegoat for all the **** at Real, because he once refused to pass it to Ronaldo. Also his form is going downhill lately.

Goals and assists don't tell the whole story. By this standard, Inzaghi would be one of the best striker to grace the game.

Hazard Bale
Key passes 83 37
Chances created 91 46
Total passes 2010 836

Now you get a more clear picture of Bale's involvement in Real's game.

Bale is the scapegoat for all the **** at Real, because he once refused to pass it to Ronaldo. Also his form is going downhill lately.

Goals and assists don't tell the whole story. By this standard, Inzaghi would be one of the best striker to grace the game.

Hazard Bale
Key passes 83 37
Chances created 91 46
Total passes 2010 836

Now you get a more clear picture of Bale's involvement in Real's game.

Yeh I understand all that but at Chelsea there is only really Hazard or Fabregas that do everything. All of the play goes through them and then to Costa. So of course Hazards passes/chances ect are going to be higher. At real you have Bale, James, Ronaldo, Benzema, Modric all trying to dictate play and do their own thing. And if you dont pass to Ronaldo your either **** or he starts crying on the pitch having a fit.

Im willing to bet if you put Hazard into real Madrid he wouldnt get those kind of figures, because the players around him wont allow him to.

Im willing to bet if you put Hazard into real Madrid he wouldnt get those kind of figures, because the players around him wont allow him to.

That is almost like a certainty. It's funny how a lot of people, including myself, thought this will be the case with the Neymar-Messi duo at first, and with the addition of Suarez later.

If Bale wants to be Bale again, before it's too late, he should seriously consider leaving.

Koke is not the type of midfielder we need.

Buying Bale would be stupid for the amount he'd cost when we already have Di Maria, Nani, Depay, Young. Don't matter how many attacking riches you have, getting them to blend in a team is another story.

Don't want us to **** up like last season by thinking we can score our way out of games, we need to build on our weaknesses which is by addressing the positions in defence and midfield.

Also I may be the only one here worried but we've already got a ton of players on higher wages than they deserve..... Nani as a prime example of this which we've been made a mug for considering he hasn't even been playing for us this season and wouldn't be worth it even if he was.

Also I may be the only one here worried but we've already got a ton of players on higher wages than they deserve..... Nani as a prime example of this which we've been made a mug for considering he hasn't even been playing for us this season and wouldn't be worth it even if he was.

Blame Moyes for that one. Didnt he give him a 5 year contract? And to me Nani seems the type that will hang around and warm the bench just for the money.

Blame Moyes for that one. Didnt he give him a 5 year contract? And to me Nani seems the type that will hang around and warm the bench just for the money.

Perhaps but you could go through virtually 80% of our squad and question the wage they are on, which is worrying.

Perhaps but you could go through virtually 80% of our squad and question the wage they are on, which is worrying.

I question practically every players wage lol. I wish I could get even 1% of what most of the players are on now a week.

You can question Valencia, Nani for the wages they're on. Evans too, maybe. Others are on decent wages, considering their potential, and the length of their contract. IF we're awarding 200k to DDG, he easily deserves it. You can't really use history as comparision for wages, due to various factors.

Guillem Balague ✔@GuillemBalague
...and by the way, Gareth Bale will be at Real Madrid next season...
10:37 AM - 14 May 2015
331 331 Retweets 136 136 favorites

Back