The Manchester United Thread

Memphis ✔@MemphisDepay
Big day today, off to England for the new @UnderArmour football boots launch
11:48 AM - 13 May 2015

Possibly staying for for his medical also :)

Michael Bell @MichaelJBell09
Daley Blind on Depay move, "I'm sure that he will be a success in our team. Of course I will help him. If he needs me, I'll be there."

Apparently PSV are leaving Depay out of the squad for their final game so that he doesnt get injured and ruin his move. If thats the case then respect to them for putting the player's career first and genuinely wanting one of their own to do well.

Apparently PSV are leaving Depay out of the squad for their final game so that he doesnt get injured and ruin his move. If thats the case then respect to them for putting the player's career first and genuinely wanting one of their own to do well.
Yeah read that. But one of the reliable journs said we actually asked as he would be playing on a fully artificial pitch. Like you said fair play to them for agreeing. Hope he comes for medical while he's in the uk atm. :)

David Ornstein ✔@bbcsport_david
#MUFC set to complete Depay next week. €34m fixed, €9m bonuses (€4m performance-related, €5m other). Play #PSV Sun, medical/sign likely Mon
7:26 PM - 13 May 2015

Griezmanns brother is favouriting tweets by people who are asking him to tell his brother to choose Utd. Lol. Also Ogden on MUTV tonight said were still interested in bale and are keeping adm. If true we could line up-

DDG
Clyne-Smalling-Hummels-Shaw
Herrera-Carrick-Di Maria
Bale-Rooney-Memphis

Not bad!

David Ornstein ✔@bbcsport_david
#MUFC set to complete Depay next week. €34m fixed, €9m bonuses (€4m performance-related, €5m other). Play #PSV Sun, medical/sign likely Mon
7:26 PM - 13 May 2015

That's wrong. BBC got pound and Euro sign mixed up. All the PSV journos are saying max is 31 Million. 27+4 Million Euros.

I'm just going to go along with it, Bale and Depay...Ohh lawdy lawd have mercy.

If true we could line up-

DDG
Clyne-Smalling-Hummels-Shaw
Herrera-Carrick-Di Maria
Bale-Rooney-Memphis

Ah jaysus??
Don't do that to me!!
I'm getting old and my heart wouldn't be able for a transfer window like that ;)

thijsslegers @thijsslegers
#psv herkent de cijfers die bbc publiceert over de #memphis-deal totaal niet. 'Was het maar waar', lees ik in mijn whats app.
9:01 PM - 13 May 2015

BBC numbers on Depay deal not true. Basic translation.

Memphis- € 27 million deal #PSV #MUFC: fixed, spacious & € 4 million variable. And by sales% of any future profit (I estimate 10 %).

Funny thing is Bale may have sucked , but he was still 300% better than Ronaldo who's done **** all entire game.

Back