The Manchester United Thread

Kevin Palmer ‏@kpsundayworld 2 minutes ago
Wenger: "I expect Man United to be active in the transfer market. Every player I am offered, Man Utd are already on his case!" #AFC #MUFC

Not just the Times its everywhere. It would be nice to get him tho there s always the risk that this season was a one-off for him.
Seems like a good fit for LVG STR role. Good technique not bad a dribbling and can also be a focal point in the box. Price is a bit steep, but hey if we can get him why not.

Harry Kane for £45m would be one of the most stupid pieces of business we have ever done, hope for our sake that it's just media BS.

Yesterday financial results were announced, Woodward had a conference call and then all of a sudden Kane stories started. Coincidence?

IMO it's a nothing story and all journos are fed by Woodward just like in previous seasons.

I don't think Woody tells anyone anything tbh especially not reliable with regards to transfers. British media don't have a scooby most the time. It's not like when Ogden was Moyes mouthpiece. LVG and woody keeping very stum!

I don't think Woody tells anyone anything tbh especially not reliable with regards to transfers. British media don't have a scooby most the time. It's not like when Ogden was Moyes mouthpiece. LVG and woody keeping very stum!

Woodward feeds media often and that's the reason why Telegraph, Guardian, Times all run the same stories at the same time. Now that transfer season is starting, expect all papers running stories at the same time.

Btw, I'm not saying woordward says truth to media regarding transfers, he will just tell what he wants to get printed.

Woodward feeds media often and that's the reason why Telegraph, Guardian, Times all run the same stories at the same time. Now that transfer season is starting, expect all papers running stories at the same time.

Btw, I'm not saying woordward says truth to media regarding transfers, he will just tell what he wants to get printed.
Yeah sorry that's what I meant. Will tell if a deals done or close. But not all our targets.

Rafael Hernández @RafaelH117
Courtois was seen at the Madrid Airport, leading to speculations about his future. Real Madrid was interested before he returned to Chelsea.
3:22 PM - 15 May 2015
21 21 Retweets 5 5 favorites

Rafael Hernández @RafaelH117
Courtois was seen at the Madrid Airport, leading to speculations about his future. Real Madrid was interested before he returned to Chelsea.
3:22 PM - 15 May 2015
21 21 Retweets 5 5 favorites

No - not the "seen at airport hence transferring to X club" transfer rumour! Jesus wept!

Back