The Manchester United Thread

About as reliable as the ***** Mitten is spouting about DDG atm without having any facts about him going other than he has not signed yet.

What facts you need? Direct quote from De Gea himself or from Woody? Like it or not, Mitten is as reliable as they get for ManUtd news.

Rafael Hernández @RafaelH117
Courtois was seen at the Madrid Airport, leading to speculations about his future. Real Madrid was interested before he returned to Chelsea.
3:22 PM - 15 May 2015
21 21 Retweets 5 5 favorites

No offense but this is really the most hilarious transfer rumour of the summer. I might buy it if it was Cech but no way Courtois

What facts you need? Direct quote from De Gea himself or from Woody? Like it or not, Mitten is as reliable as they get for ManUtd news.
I'm not saying he's not. But if he was leaving we would know by now. And if he knew for certain, then there would be more noise or confirmation.

I'm not saying he's not. But if he was leaving we would know by now. And if he knew for certain, then there would be more noise or confirmation.

He is leaving, otherwise he would have signed contract extension.

I don't mind him ******* off to Madrid. Don't want players who can't wait to **** off at the very first chance. At least Ronaldo and Suarez signed extension which gave selling club power to negotiate, De Gea made us weaker in this dept.

I don't mind him ******* off to Madrid. Don't want players who can't wait to **** off at the very first chance. At least Ronaldo and Suarez signed extension which gave selling club power to negotiate, De Gea made us weaker in this dept.

Yeah we have zero bargaining power with them, he'll be a steal at around 25-30m.

Well we will see when the window opens. I agree he has left us in a poor state.

Surprised he was only on a deal up until 2016, thought fergie might have extended it back in 2013 until atleast 2018 and then we could have bagged an extra 20m atleast out of him from scum madrid.

Yeah we have zero bargaining power with them, he'll be a steal at around 25-30m.

That's what I don't like about all this. He should have at least signed extension and made sure we got the money deserved for his talent.

Surprised he was only on a deal up until 2016, thought fergie might have extended it back in 2013 until atleast 2018 and then we could have bagged an extra 20m atleast out of him from scum madrid.

He signed 5 year deal when signed, rumors are that from last year we tried to extend his contract but he is stalling.

Should di maria start against arsenal?

With rooney out, it's clear that van persie will start uptop

Chelsea U21 lost to West Ham U21, so Manutd U21s won the title. It's 3rd title in 4 years and last 6 titles are between Chelsea and ManUtd.

if all the rumors r true.. man utd shud stick de gea in reserves till the end of his contract and sign a new goalie he has shown manchester united zero respect if this is true we have stuck by him when he was slated by just about everyone and this is how he repays the faith? let him rot as far as im concerned we need to take a stiff approach otherwise he wont be the last player to do this! im speaking hypothetically of course

Kinda agree...we stood by him during his dark or rather "transitional" stage

I expect him to do the same...at least for now...

When ronaldo left us, we qualified for the UCL finals...we were in great shape...

Losing de gea at this stage would only complicate things

I'd cry laughing if you steal Cech from Arsenal, I really would.

Back