The Manchester United Thread

Don't be a moron. Just read the posts or STFU.

I'm not bitter, like I said I don't even care if any player wants out. I don't respect players who ***** off at the very first opportunity they get and in turn puts us in weaker position when it comes to negotiation.

You can suck players ****, I don't.
awwwwwww some 1 need a hug

Funny thing this De Gea contract situation and people saying he owes the club etc, this loyalty thing is a 2 way street which people forget. When a club wants rid of a player they are quick to offload and get rid so all these people saying he should sign an extension it's nonsense. Clubs are just as disloyal as players it's all ****** nonsense.

Then you don't know about Manutd. We have sold players like O'Shea, Gibson, Brown for peanuts so that they go to any club they want, just like we sold reserve players for cheaper price as footballing education is important than making money. There are many example too like ****, Neville, Howard who were sold for cheaper price so that they can go for a good club.

ManUtd is loyal to its players and players are sold after given many chances. Also players are not left to rot if they don't leave or get the good transfer fee, they are made to leave for modest price.

For example, Hargo was kept on books for 3 years after not playing a game. Fletcher was given all the time needed for him to come back and was given free transfer.

Selling Welbeck for 16 Million was our 3rd highest transfer fee received. Young player are kept at club till they get a proper club to leave.

Suarez didnt sign a new contract out of some grand gesture to Liverpool. He signed it so that he could insert certain clauses which were in favour of himself and his move away from Liverpool.

You really need to chill out man. Take a break man.

Actually I did until few started taking pathetic cheap shots. ;)

Hopefully all this is just a stupid rumor and he stays with us for long time.

Put handbags away ladies please. Don't want this forum going the same way as the Warcraft forums ;)

Non sense. There are keepers like Lloris, Valdes who are still poor at commanding area. It doesn't come with age, you should work on it to master it.

Dude, you just listed two guys who haven't been teenagers for a decade, as an example that improvement doesn't come with age. Master of examples, you are not.

30 year old goalkeeper probably isn't going to improve drastically. De Gea was what, 20? They don't even have them on serious strength training at that age. But once he packs on some muscles and gains confidence, and its basically guaranteed that he will improve in the air. Its not rocket science.

ManUtd paid record fee for teenagers twice just for potential, Rooney and Shaw.

Record fee for outfield players with potential, you mean. 20 million for a young striker is not surprising for anybody.

But 20 million for young goalkeeper? That just doesn't happen. I think the only bigger fee for a goalkeeper was Buffon to Juve, who was already older, established player and a starter for national team (and mind you, Italy had a metric fuckton of great keepers back then).

Nobody pays that kind of money unless they're dead certain they're buying a future superstar.

Then you don't know about Manutd. We have sold players like O'Shea, Gibson, Brown for peanuts so that they go to any club they want, just like we sold reserve players for cheaper price as footballing education is important than making money. There are many example too like ****, Neville, Howard who were sold for cheaper price so that they can go for a good club.

ManUtd is loyal to its players and players are sold after given many chances. Also players are not left to rot if they don't leave or get the good transfer fee, they are made to leave for modest price.

Manchester United - The Disney Version.

People were allowed to leave on decent terms as long as they were sucking Fergie's ****. If they didn't , he had no problem holding a grudge for years, keeping people rotting in reserves or blocking transfers just to **** with them.

Dude, you just listed two guys who haven't been teenagers for a decade, as an example that improvement doesn't come with age. Master of examples, you are not.

30 year old goalkeeper probably isn't going to improve drastically. De Gea was what, 20? They don't even have them on serious strength training at that age. But once he packs on some muscles and gains confidence, and its basically guaranteed that he will improve in the air. Its not rocket science.

if that was not a rocket science then why there aren't many goalkeepers who can't command their area. You are just making assumption that every goalkeeper improves with time and that is stupid. Commanding the area is the toughest one to master and that's the reason there are very few who can do that.

Record fee for outfield players with potential, you mean. 20 million for a young striker is not surprising for anybody.

But 20 million for young goalkeeper? That just doesn't happen. I think the only bigger fee for a goalkeeper was Buffon to Juve, who was already older, established player and a starter for national team (and mind you, Italy had a metric fuckton of great keepers back then).

Nobody pays that kind of money unless they're dead certain they're buying a future superstar.

ManUtd paid 27 Million pounds 11 years back, that was way too much for a teenager. Outfield player or a Goal keeper, it's the same. ManUtd paid big money because they believed he will become top keeper which he did.

Bold part: Well done for arguing what I said and agreeing with what I said long back. Future superstar, not a finished product or a brilliant GK.

Last edited:
Manchester United - The Disney Version.

People were allowed to leave on decent terms as long as they were sucking Fergie's ****. If they didn't , he had no problem holding a grudge for years, keeping people rotting in reserves or blocking transfers just to **** with them.

Who was left to rot in reserves? That's a nonsense post.

Beckham, RVN, Keane, Stam, Heinze all fell out with Fergie and none of them were left to rot in reserves. Everyone got decent transfers.

He blocked Henize to Liverpool transfer and there is no need of explanation for that.

Ah, I ******* love it. Todays game was perfect ending for Gerrards Liverpool carrier.

Did Gerard say Liverpool fans are the best in the world. I wonder if he thought that when they burned his shirt when he was on the verge of signing for Chelsea?

Some kid presented a Adidas Samba trainer sprayed gold on a plaque. Then Carra said I got one of them. Its a Liverpool thing because they like tracksuits and trainers, Carra said :)
wow thanks what a load of **** has any other player had this kind of spot light like this mugg has had

I don't remember Giggs,scholes or Neville getting all this attention, and look what they won for their club with Giggs the record appearance holder for utd.

Back