The Manchester United Thread

Why are so many (note: not all) United fans so obsessed with Gerrard? It's weird. On here on Reddit, everywhere, bizarre.

It's kinda hard not to be when you see Gerrard everywhere. Heck, I even got E-mail from some random page saying he played his last game for Liverpool.

Is this true mate, source or hunch?

I count Ladyman, Ducker and now Jackson saying that. And someone else abroad, can't remember who but they were saying LVG wants him as a 6, and that United fans might not see him as one but that is what he wants from him.

Problem is with Pogba is that virtually every elite club will be after him and I just think the temptation of playing for one of the Spanish giants will be more appealing than coming back to United.

Having said that I'd hope he would choose us over City because that would really hurt if he came into the Premier League. But I imagine even Chelsea will be after him.

stop sucking fergies ****. he would have loved to have had stevie as a replacement for roy keane.

Keano and gerrard are different players...

Keano is more of a physical DM...gerrard was actually more of a no. 10 then converted into a Deep lying mid

Problem is with Pogba is that virtually every elite club will be after him and I just think the temptation of playing for one of the Spanish giants will be more appealing than coming back to United.

Having said that I'd hope he would choose us over City because that would really hurt if he came into the Premier League. But I imagine even Chelsea will be after him.

Barca can't buy him. Real may or may not be able to. It will be a fight either way.

True, but honestly I wouldn't rule him out staying Juventus another season then to move.

Also true. It's not like he is unhappy there. They are in a CL final after all. Not a given he will go.

Am i the only one who doesn't want pogba back...

It still ****** me off until today that we let him go for free...

And now, we want him back for 60+ million...fat chance

I've got some pride and dignity and i say screw pogba

We've got Gundogan already and van gaal said he'll be looking for a right footed DM...

James Robson @JamesRobsonMEN Van Gaal on targets: When I think a player like Messi, Ronaldo or Bale can contribute in that (team) philosophy, they are welcome to come

Back