The Manchester United Thread

All German media said Di Marzio was basically talking bollocks, and said his future is still undecided and still has hopes of managing Utd. Posted few bits in Transfer Thread about it a few days back. Pep would be perfect to succeed LVG and is very strict when it comes to training and very intense.

Oh no doubt about that but he doesn't seem to carry that aura in comparison to Fergie and LVG, maybe I am wrong but I doubt players would feel that.

Oh no doubt about that but he doesn't seem to carry that aura in comparison to Fergie and LVG, maybe I am wrong but I doubt players would feel that.

Pep would definitely be respected and listened to, without question.

I think Pep has that aura and has very good trait which LVG and Fergie both had, and that's his charisma.

No dout he is a class manager, and I like him. But we have a class manager also, so not worried about who Cities manager is.

As a Milan fan I love Carlo to death, but here's not much of a reason to fear him going to City. He is a typical cup manager, but his record in league competitons is honestly quite ****. He has 3 titles over 20 years of career, one is with PSG that isn't even competing in a serious league.

So counting serious leagues, he has 2 titles. After managing some of the best sides of last 20 years. Madrid, most expensive squad in history - no title. Juve with Zidane, Van Der Sar, Del Piero, Inzaghi, Davids, Zambrotta - no title. Milan, one of the best club sides ever assembled - one title.

Only in Chelsea he did really well in the league and I'd rather count that as exception than a rule, because 20 years of record says otherwise.

Just been confirmed that Dortmund have completed the signing of Castro from Leverkusen and Hummels is staying.

34258096ae642bd8c91b09dcb23a1d18_normal.jpeg
Radamel Falcao
@FALCAO Los cambios no son fáciles,Pero hay momentos en que hay que hacerlo.Atrévete!!

Changes are not easy, but there are moments that should be done. Do you dare!

God knows what thats about?

Radamel Falcao
@FALCAO Los cambios no son fáciles,Pero hay momentos en que hay que hacerlo.Atrévete!!

may be he wants to stay and become the old falcao and rip the league to bits

Radamel Falcao

His recent haircut and for the record, terrible.

Yeh but when the going gets tough would he be feared like LVG and Fergie?

You don't need to be feared when things are difficult. You need to produce results. Fear is irrelevant.

Ferguson was feared because his teams often produced in situations where other teams who crumble.

You don't need to be feared when things are difficult. You need to produce results. Fear is irrelevant.

Ferguson was feared because his teams often produced in situations where other teams who crumble.

Don't think so, Fergie had an impact on players emotionally and it would often get the best out of them. Perhaps fear is the wrong word. My main point comes back to the point of some managers just carry a certain aura about them and you feel it, with LVG, Busby, Fergie etc. Pep doesn't have it, not saying he's a bad manager by any means.

Don't think so, Fergie had an impact on players emotionally and it would often get the best out of them. Perhaps fear is the wrong word. My main point comes back to the point of some managers just carry a certain aura about them and you feel it, with LVG, Busby, Fergie etc. Pep doesn't have it, not saying he's a bad manager by any means.

What?! You need to let go of this mythical aura thing for a start.

Secondly Pep having the players at United isn't even up for debate, they would listen to every world. He was a world class player who became a world class manager.

Radamel Falcao

That sounds to me like he's saying, "yeh I went to the Premier League, I was a bit ****, but at least I had the bollocks to try. So try it yourself and see how hard it is before you slag me off".

That sounds to me like he's saying, "yeh I went to the Premier League, I was a bit ****, but at least I had the bollocks to try. So try it yourself and see how hard it is before you slag me off".

I'm sure we'd all try it for the obscene amounts of money.

He got haircut after some stupid amount of time. lol you guys.

Just been confirmed that Dortmund have completed the signing of Castro from Leverkusen and Hummels is staying.

im surprised hummels is staying, what with klopp gone reus probably to bayer. whats the point of staying doesnt he want a new challenge...

Back