The Manchester United Thread

8fc755ab483b8ac6f242acafae4dbb0b_normal.jpeg
Jonas Giæver @CheGiaevara Reported by @oierfano that Adnan Januzaj is in Spain and could possibly be set for a loan move to Real Sociedad.
1:35 PM - 29 May 2015

0-nO3H5a_normal.jpg
OIER FANO DADEBAT @oierfano Januzaj está en estos momentos en el hotel El Fuerte de Marbella... #RealSociedad "Januzaj is right now at the Hotel El Fuerte Marbella ... #RealSociedad"

Weird how suddenly what supposedly were our targets in Clyne and Gundogan are suddenly looking like they are not.

Weird how suddenly what supposedly were our targets in Clyne and Gundogan are suddenly looking like they are not.
No one has a clue tbh. Just how I like it :) since the last game of season I have counted us linked to about 30 players already.

daedba2acdb8318c1addf187339e359e_normal.png
Get French Football @GFN_France Manchester United continuing work on a deal to sign youngster Dayot Upamecano. Personal terms agreed, no fee reached with Valenciennes yet.

They were target, they arent any more. Gundogan is going to Bayern, unsuprisingly.

Think we just arent too interested in clyne anymore, not sure why.

Gundogan not coming to us is no surprise, we'll end uo with LVG's 4th or 5th choice target.

I think we will get de Jong and alves on a free. Then put the bulk of our money into hummels, bale/ronaldo and a top striker.

Cuadrado wouldn't of been a bad signing, especially as we had a fair few games using 3-5-2 this season.

Dunno who are main targets are but hope Alves is not the RB we really want.

Cuadrado wouldn't of been a bad signing, especially as we had a fair few games using 3-5-2 this season.

Dunno who are main targets are but hope Alves is not the RB we really want.

at 40m he wasnt a good one when we would have dropped it.

Would love Alves, if we kept Rafa

But that's the point, Rafa apparently doesn't have a future and will be gone. To be honest I have no idea why we wouldn't keep him, love his attitude, work ethic and he's a great RB once he plays a few games under his belt. Only thing that holds him back is his injuries but honestly I'd still have him considering we only have Valencia, he's a much better option than him.

If we keep Rafael then I'll be happy with Alves as it makes sense, but if we don't then not so.

Yep the price was just not worth it! Would love Alves also. Shame about Rafa if our fears are right. Think we could see a few signings no one would have even thought of tbh.

Back