The Manchester United Thread

Not too bothered about Gundogan tbf but Schneiderlin would be a quality addition, really hope we pull this one out.

A CM 3 of Schneiderlin,Gundogan,Herrera would be right up there with Chelsea and better than Arsenal or City.

I wouldnt turn that down, but if i could replace Schneiderlin with Schweinstieger i would. That's a midfield to win the CL

I wouldnt turn that down, but if i could replace Schneiderlin with Schweinstieger i would. That's a midfield to win the CL

As much as I love Schweinsteiger, he'll be 31 by the time the premier league season gets underway, it would be a mistake to take him over Schneiderlin in my opinion considering a few reasons. Firstly, Schneiderlin will most likely go to Arsenal which is strengthening a rival with a good player and secondly, I still think we should think of the future, Schweinsteiger may have 3 seasons at his best if we're lucky, with Scheniderlin there would be no issue.

As much as I love Schweinsteiger, he'll be 31 by the time the premier league season gets underway, it would be a mistake to take him over Schneiderlin in my opinion considering a few reasons. Firstly, Schneiderlin will most likely go to Arsenal which is strengthening a rival with a good player and secondly, I still think we should think of the future, Schweinsteiger may have 3 seasons at his best if we're lucky, with Scheniderlin there would be no issue.

Arsenal will buy someone else if they dont get him anyway. And we will have a world class holder scorer for 4 years. Look at Carrick.

its a joke mate dont have a clue whos running it but like you said lets just see what happens

Yeh I know, we won't be getting Pogba, so would genuinely love Schneiderlin, don't see many better alternatives either.

Sport Witness @Sport_Witness
AS also say Man United are so keen to keep De Gea they'll risk losing him for nothing.
8:15 AM - 1 Jun 2015

Nani: "Sporting is the club of my heart. It hasn't crossed my mind to play for another Portuguese club. I'll always cheer for Sporting."

Not sure why United aren't trying to get De Jong. One of the best in his role in terms of breaking up play in the middle of the park something United have been lacking in recent years.

Back