The Manchester United Thread

Yep the price was just not worth it! Would love Alves also. Shame about Rafa if our fears are right. Think we could see a few signings no one would have even thought of tbh.

I've learned not to try and playing guessing games with LVG. you'll lose.

Mehn, carrick is so classy

[video=youtube;a7uYBLHCo04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7uYBLHCo04[/video]

Mehn, carrick is so classy

[video=youtube;a7uYBLHCo04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7uYBLHCo04[/video]

Carrick was always classy, however, for us, he really came into his own after Scholes retired;; Until then, since both of them were kinda similar, he was not that impressive when they played together. After however, he's been one of our best midfielders. And amongst our current crop, he's the only one who can dictate tempo, read the game well and has enough discipline to properly play in front of the defence..

But England, as usual, under-utilised him to the core. Same with Scholes.. What's with England and wasting of United midfielders in the NT?

3VAgWzht_normal.png
Eurosport.com
@EurosportCom_EN BREAKING: Rio Ferdinand has announced his retirement from professional football.

Carrick was always classy, however, for us, he really came into his own after Scholes retired;; Until then, since both of them were kinda similar, he was not that impressive when they played together. After however, he's been one of our best midfielders. And amongst our current crop, he's the only one who can dictate tempo, read the game well and has enough discipline to properly play in front of the defence..

But England, as usual, under-utilised him to the core. Same with Scholes.. What's with England and wasting of United midfielders in the NT?

It's because we pick the best 11 players try to fit them into completely different roles and positions than they play at club level and expect it to work. The talent we have squandered is ridiculous

Téléfoot@telefoot_TF1 2 hrs2 hours ago
Fellaini : "Angel Di Maria serait une bonne recrue pour le #PSG. C'est un joueur de classe mondiale." #Telefoot

------------------------------------

Fellaini has made comments in a T.V interview saying Di Maria is a world class player and would be a good signing for PSG apparently.

Dead man walking if it's true, LVG wouldn't accept that and my thoughts on him have gone down considerably if he has what seems like it, made these comments.

Téléfoot@telefoot_TF1 2 hrs2 hours ago
Fellaini : "Angel Di Maria serait une bonne recrue pour le #PSG. C'est un joueur de classe mondiale." #Telefoot

------------------------------------

Fellaini has made comments in a T.V interview saying Di Maria is a world class player and would be a good signing for PSG apparently.

Dead man walking if it's true, LVG wouldn't accept that and my thoughts on him have gone down considerably if he has what seems like it, made these comments.

Remember, it could be taken out of context too. Fellaini could've been asked about di Maria, for which he would've replied 'world class player'. Then, somewhat similar question, take part of an answer, and voila..

Remember, it could be taken out of context too. Fellaini could've been asked about di Maria, for which he would've replied 'world class player'. Then, somewhat similar question, take part of an answer, and voila..

Perhaps, see how it progresses, I find it hard to see how he could be stupid enough to make these comments, but honestly never know.

Perhaps, see how it progresses, I find it hard to see how he could be stupid enough to make these comments, but honestly never know.

Eh?

Seems I have been misquoted from @telefoot_TF1 interview !!!!
1f621.png

I said that Di Maria would be a good signing for any club as he is a great player. I also said if I were him I would STAY at @ManUtd

Anyone see my Tweets about Schniederlin in the transfer thread? Saying were close! Had a look at the source and they were right about quite a fair few transfers last Summer in Europe and in the Prem. Would be great signing if true!

Would be fantastic addition and one of my dream signing. I love his game and how he plays.

Me to lets hope something comes of it. Spoke to quite a few people on different forums, and they say there usually reliable.

Yeah, that's what I saw on twitter that they are reliable.

Hopefully they are spot on this time.

Schneiderlin Gundogan and Herrera midfield would be awesome and Rooney, Depay, Di Maria, Mata (3 out of 4) in the attack and we are set

Back