The Manchester United Thread

Follow

MARCA in English @MARCAinENGLISH

Perez: "Real won't be held to ransom by Ramos"

ifc4xNzb_normal.jpg
Dermot Corrigan @dermotmcorrigan Radio station @cope_es reckon Ramos met Jose Angel Sanchez today & asked for Madrid to listen to offers from Utd.

How would you guys feel if the transfer period ended with -

Depay,
Ramos / Otamendi,
Schneiderlin / Schweinsteiger
And a new keeper

?

How would you guys feel if the transfer period ended with -

Depay,
Ramos / Otamendi,
Schneiderlin / Schweinsteiger
And a new keeper

?

Tbh rather than have both Ramos and Otamendi, I'd take 1 of them and have a RB like Fabinho. Also KEEP Rafael. Obviously having both would be unreal but we do need a RB just as bad as a CB.

Schneiderlin would be fantastic

Any legs in the Schweinsteiger rumours?

That would be an excellent, experienced pickup for relatively nothing as much as I'd hate it.

I have NEVER understood why English clubs have rarely looked to Germany. Similar climate and way of life. Similar style of football. And 9 times out 10 the perfect professionals going.

We sadly got them at the back end of their respective careers but both Markus Babbel and Karl Heinz Riedle were absolutely fantastic professionals, let alone top talent players; who helped the growth of quite a few at the time.

Last edited:
Any legs in the Schweinsteiger rumours?

That would be an excellent, experienced pickup for relatively nothing as much as I'd hate it.

For some reason I'm buying into this one a bit that it may happen, Schweinsteiger and Bayern have been usually quiet about it.. For a club legend like him it would be easy for them just to come out and state he's staying.

There could be something in this but it's still something that may not happen, everything at United is behind closed doors right now so no one really knows. Nothing concrete about anything.

Does Ramos play much RB these days?

Can't recall him starting there in a long while.

Fabinho I've not really watched.

The middle 3 are all very good though

Anybody in mind?

Top class right backs are pretty hard to come by these days, let alone available to buy :/

Wrong thread but we don't have a Milan thread so Utd fans will just have to deal ..... :P

MDS needs to REALLY pick up his form this year and become a leader for Milan.

Well, first he needs to freaking stay healthy like, but hopefully with a good pre-season behind him he needs to return to what he was a couple of years back,

Does Ramos play much RB these days?

Can't recall him starting there in a long while.

Fabinho I've not really watched.

The middle 3 are all very good though

Hasnt need to since the arrival of Carajal.

Fabinho for me is better than Clyne. So I would take any of those players in a heartbeat

Fabinho, Coleman, Darmian, Clyne.... Ramos!

Laughing Bill is adamant the blue ***** won't be selling Coleman, Barkley or Stones.

Darmian is an excellent, old school Italian centre half/ FB but if yer get a chance, watch the U'21 Euros game between England and Italy tonight. Young Atalanta RB Zappacosta. Solid defensively with the ability of a winger going forward. Really like how he's developing.

Laughing Bill is adamant the blue ***** won't be selling Coleman, Barkley or Stones.

Darmian is an excellent, old school Italian centre half/ FB but if yer get a chance, watch the U'21 Euros game between England and Italy tonight. Young Atalanta RB Zappacosta. Solid defensively with the ability of a winger going forward. Really like how he's developing.

Plus the name Zappacosta is pretty badass! lol

Yeah MDS could.....should have become known as a top class defender by now. Injuries really knocked him. Hopefully some manager faith, a decent DC that can organize will bring the best out of him.

Mike - How much would this Fabinho be likely to cost?

Plus the name Zappacosta is pretty badass! lol

Yeah MDS could.....should have become known as a top class defender by now. Injuries really knocked him. Hopefully some manager faith, a decent DC that can organize will bring the best out of him.

Mike - How much would this Fabinho be likely to cost?
About 15-18m he has only just signed for Monaco after his loan spell there last season.

xCaMnCfh_normal.png
MailOnline Sport
@MailSport TRANSFER COLUMN: Nani to arrive in Turkey to complete £7million move to Fenerbahce.

Few sources in Turkey reporting the same.

Back