The Manchester United Thread

Morgan Schneiderlin. "Until now, we've not had a serious bid for him from Man United," Ronald Koeman said

---------------------

I give up on all journalism and predicting the transfer window if this is true >.> He has no reason to lie tbf.
People have to remember:
Often, with deals like the Schneiderlin one, the clubs hold talks and when they come close to an agreement over price and general terms, then the bid is submitted formally, so if the clubs are still negotiating the final details (as it was reported yesterday?) then it'd make sense if the bid hasn't come in officially just yet.

gKEvCXwg_normal.png
Sky Sports News HQ
@SkySportsNewsHQ BREAKING: Manchester United bid £28.6m for Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos. #SSNHQ

This seems lower than the last bid that was reported by others last week, this is surely old news?

RwXhSO-I_normal.jpeg
Simon Peach
@SimonPeach #MUFC have not bid for #SaintsFC's Morgan Schneiderlin. "Until now, we've not had a serious bid for him from Man United," Ronald Koeman said. "But talks go on, we will see".

Martin skrtels gonna have a rival for who can con the ref most with blatant shirt pulling in the box if ramos arrives.

This seems lower than the last bid that was reported by others last week, this is surely old news?
I think Ramos genuine wants to move. We will keep biding making Ramos more unhappy with Real keep rejecting. All cat and mouse atm.

Ramos wanting to leave Real Madrid to join a United team in transition is absolutely bizarre

Morgan Schneiderlin. "Until now, we've not had a serious bid for him from Man United," Ronald Koeman said

---------------------

I give up on all journalism and predicting the transfer window if this is true >.> He has no reason to lie tbf.
Also sounds like he trying to squeeze few extra quid. With the serious bid bit. He will be ours soon enough.

Ramos wanting to leave Real Madrid to join a United team in transition is absolutely bizarre

Not when you read Sid Lowe's article he recent published on Real Madrid and departing players like Di Maria, Ozil etc. how they have treated them.

We all know Madrid fans are terrible, booing legends like Casillas, the media in Madrid have turned on Ramos for not being able to have the contract demands they want him to have. Difference is this time is that Ramos isn't a player who will back down over his demands or what he believes in, if Perez has made him look like a **** through the media it won't be easily forgiven.

Add to that the fact they have been mocking his agent/brother as well in the media, I can see why it has come to this quite easily.

Madrid is a bizzare place. I'm still convinced they sold Di Maria because he didn't look fashionable enough on team pictures.

Also sounds like he trying to squeeze few extra quid. With the serious bid bit. He will be ours soon enough.
I was totally right about the mirror and other papers. The mirror and Dailymail claimed that they had sources that said he'd signed for United 2 days ago and photoshopped him in a United kit. Real professional.... Am I the only one that it wouldn't make sense for Arsene Wenger to pass up on his no 1 transfer target?

I was totally right about the mirror and other papers. The mirror and Dailymail claimed that they had sources that said he'd signed for United 2 days ago and photoshopped him in a United kit. Real professional.... Am I the only one that it wouldn't make sense for Arsene Wenger to pass up on his no 1 transfer target?

The weird thing is that Mark Ogden from the Telegraph who is usually decent for United said the medical would be within 48 hours and he's sign for United by the end of the week. Something isn't adding up somewhere.

Madrid is a bizzare place. I'm still convinced they sold Di Maria because he didn't look fashionable enough on team pictures.
The fans were chanting don't sell Özil during the Bale unveiling and apparently Perez had a fallout with Ronaldo over that.

Just don't wanna pay what he wants I guess. Will be done by the end of the week imo.

The weird thing is that Mark Ogden from the Telegraph who is usually decent for United said the medical would be within 48 hours and he's sign for United by the end of the week. Something isn't adding up somewhere.
Hes most probably right. Koeman was never going to say if a bid was accepted anyway. A manager never does, they always try playing it down. Its clear we have bid.

That was a strange, strange deal. Di Maria was one of the best players in the world that season aswell

Just don't wanna pay what he wants I guess. Will be done by the end of the week imo.
But apparently, we haven't even discussed a wage with the player. I can't see wages being an issue considering the wages of other players in outer squad and how highly Wnpenger rates him. He would be the 12th Arsenal player on £100k+ if he joined. Something doesn't add up.

But apparently, we haven't even discussed a wage with the player. I can't see wages being an issue considering the wages of other players in outer squad and how highly Wnpenger rates him. He would be the 12th Arsenal player on £100k+ if he joined. Something doesn't add up.

Read he wants a big signing on bonus to.

Back