The Manchester United Thread

0tsOtiV.gif

This is shaping up to be one of the more interesting transfer windows with non of the big clubs yet to really make a mega transfer, if Ramos goes it will probably light the touch paper on the window!

This is shaping up to be one of the more interesting transfer windows with non of the big clubs yet to really make a mega transfer, if Ramos goes it will probably light the touch paper on the window!
Agree there! I swore I would not get dragged in or excited. But my Kermit has well and truly come out today :)

Citeh's the interesting one for me.

You just know they're gonna' make a real splash now that rat Platini has opened up the door again.

Sterling might well not be their most expense buy.

You just know they're gonna' make a real splash now that rat Platini has opened up the door again.

No I think Pogba could possibly be,

I think Real shedding Ramos may lead to an all out fight between citeh and them for pogba, not to say that real need to sell before they can buy him but given the relative strength of the pound to the euro it could make it that much more expensive for real hence wanting to move Ramos on quick. Of course I am only speculating but the Ramos deal could spark a series of events like so

ramos to Man U
real bid for pogba
reals bid forces city/barce/Chelsea whoever to submit pogba bids
pogba transfers to whoever
said teams reassess transfer targets
juve splash pogba
etc etc

i just think it could force teams hands a bit, but then Pogba may end up staying in Turin.

Didn't court in Belgium suspended Platini's decision to change FFP rules?

Surely if Ramos does come... still an if.... that could have bearing on De Gea as well? Ramos is leaving Madrid on very bad terms, he's gonna share that with De Gea and who knows it may influence him.

No I think Pogba could possibly be ......

I've felt all along that he could well end up there.

This probably isn't the thread to say this in, but as much as I'd hate Pogba to be in England given he's TOP quality; for him to go to City would pretty darn funny as you just know it would nark the living **** out of Ferguson to have him in Manchester and not at Utd after he let him go for nothing.

Didn't court in Belgium suspended Platini's decision to change FFP rules?

UEFA's appealed the interim ruling, not surprisingly.

There's a UEFA meeting this week when we should know what their plan is with FFP.

Last edited:
4x6pwu9yoiayhjwzgsjc_normal.jpeg
Sport Witness @Sport_Witness And, again, Sergio Ramos is *still* following a Man United fan who tweeted to ask if he was leaving. Bizarre.

This Ramos thing could all just be a contract renewal stunt anyway, watch me before I go.... I'm going........

I want us to wrap up another deal quickly because at the moment I can't see us being prepared for the pre-season tour in two weeks unless a few players come out of the blue and things really get moving.

This Ramos thing could all just be a contract renewal stunt anyway, watch me before I go.... I'm going........

I want us to wrap up another deal quickly because at the moment I can't see us being prepared for the pre-season tour in two weeks unless a few players come out of the blue and things really get moving.
Its defo gone past that. Think Schniederlin will be done by them.

Back