The Manchester United Thread

I'm not sure. I think it might spell trouble for Oscar of all players if he doesn't hit the ground running next season, if that's the case then I can see Willian being shifted into the middle (I prefer him there) and Turan out right. Still it's always good to have quality depth in the squad and under Mourinho no player is guaranteed, it's all based on performances.
Turan is a fantastic Jose type player. Makes far more sense him going there than United

Even Jose has more creativity than simeone though

I know but it's Simeone's demands that made Turan to consider his future. Jose expects same physical intensity, not as much but still almost, so not sure why it would be improvement for Turan.

His wages and chances of trophies will increase though but his reasoning was bit strange

Be interesting to see if we push for Otamendi regardless of Ramos, personally I think he's worth it but then obviously if we got both if will stall progression of Smalling and Jones again.

Having said that if we don't go for Otamendi and he ended up at somewhere like City, they'd have a pretty formidable back line.

One of the reason he wants out is because of Simeone's tactics which involves lot of running, it would be same with Jose tool

How do you know that mate? Has he said something?

I'd be happy with Turan at Milan....Unintentional rhyme

A professional athlete who gets paid a fortune to do something we do for free is complaining that He doesn't want to run about??

I wouldn't give the lazy ***** a game on my local park.

A professional athlete who gets paid a fortune to do something we do for free is complaining that He doesn't want to run about??

If it is true then it's kind of funny because those demands Simeone asks of him are the same demands that've made him the great player that he is today.

If it is true then it's kind of funny because those demands Simeone asks of him are the same demands that've made him the great player that he is today.

Would you want a lazy ******* like that at your club?

Sums up a large percentage of modern day footballers.

Sums up a large percentage of modern day footballers.

Not really. They are 100% more dedicated than ex players who never used to take care of their health. Just booze, smoke and play. If anything standards are set way higher than in the past.

He said he doesn't want to just run and run, he wants to play.

Doubt that has any relevance to anything to be honest, unless De Gea is going to Valencia!

Peter Lim is United fan anyway I believe.
Yeah owns Valencia and has major shares in Salford City also. And owns image rights to a fair few footballers in Europe. Maybe as a Utd fan he is doing us a favour ;)

Would you want a lazy ******* like that at your club?
To be fair, I get the point he is making. It's very destructive game they play. The creative play balance is completely off. It's not about being lazy, but actually getting to do something with the ball, and when you are as creative as he, you're being a little wasted as a sprinter.

Be interesting to see if we push for Otamendi regardless of Ramos, personally I think he's worth it but then obviously if we got both if will stall progression of Smalling and Jones again.

Having said that if we don't go for Otamendi and he ended up at somewhere like City, they'd have a pretty formidable back line.

You know I'm 100 % with you on this. Fantastic, old school defender that would go a long way to shoring things up and getting your mess back there into an organised unit.

Another Argentinian I'm surprised has come back up is the lad at Villareal who's name keeps escaping me. The one 'Spurs had but pulled out of. He's of the same mould and is comfortable back there with a ball at his feet.

You know I'm 100 % with you on this. Fantastic, old school defender that would go a long way to shoring things up and getting your mess back there into an organised unit.

Another Argentinian I'm surprised has come back up is the lad at Villareal who's name keeps escaping me. The one 'Spurs had but pulled out of. He's of the same mould and is comfortable back there with a ball at his feet.
You talking about Mussachio or how ever you spell it? :) No better than what we have atm!

Back