The Manchester United Thread

Henriquez deserves his chance, but Idk whether it's too soon for him to be second choice at a club like United with the big competitions of CL and PL to challenge. He'll get games in FA Cup and Capital One Cup I imagine, will be plenty for him this season.

I like Wilson but every time I see him in first team he works really hard.... but other then that... he's a bit..... meh.
Yeah we defo get games with Wilson and Hernandez imo. I really like Wilson has so much to his game and his finishing is very good. Felt a bit for him last season when given a chance. Most games we had a lead and shut up shop or we was playing pants and he was just working his *** off for the team. We must be pretty sure on our targets given we are selling players, which is a good sign for me.

Id take Higuain all day long. I think hes going to use Depay more as a striker though. I really like Benteke aswell.

Id take Higuain all day long. I think hes going to use Depay more as a striker though. I really like Benteke aswell.

That would be silly imo, don't change a player like that when he's had a fantastic season in the left wing position. Not like we're stacked there either, he's got more class than Young and can probably keep him out the side, if he works hard.

If we play 4-3-3 next season, I expect Di Maria to fill LCM role.

He wont use Depay as a STR no chance he is not a STR and will waste all his abilities playing there. Benteke for 30m plus no thanks. I would take Higuain though!

That would be silly imo, don't change a player like that when he's had a fantastic season in the left wing position. Not like we're stacked there either, he's got more class than Young and can probably keep him out the side, if he works hard.

If we play 4-3-3 next season, I expect Di Maria to fill LCM role.
That's what I think like the start of last season. Something like this-

Lloris
Coleman-Ramos-Rojo-Shaw
Schniederlin
Herrera-Di Maria
Mata-Rooney-Depay or

DDG
Coleman-Otamendi-Rojo-Shaw
Carrick
Herrera-Schniederlin
Mata-Rooney-Di Maria

Valdes
Ramos-Otamendi-Rojo-Shaw
Schneiderlin-Schweinsteiger
Mata-Di Maria-Depay
Rooney

Edited for you. Muppetry ;)
Herrera :( TBH LVG did say we had to be patient with Memphis, cant see him starting all games.

GK- Lloris,Valdes,Johnstone,Perera,Vanja,Lindergaard
FB- Coleman,Shaw,Varela,Valencia,Blind,Rojo,Jones,Ramos,Smalling,Blackett,McNair,James
CB- Ramos,Jones,Smalling,Rojo,McNair,Blackett,Tuanzebe,Carrick,TFM
CM- Schniederlin,Carrick,Herrera,Blind,Fellaini,Pereira,Schweinstiger,Jones,Di Maria,TFM,Powell
W- Mata,Young,Valencia,Di Maria,Memphis,Januzaj,Lingard
ST- Rooney,Hernandez,Henriquez,Wilson,Keane + maybe a new STR

Not bad squad for next season imo plus whoever else could get promoted :)

Looks like Di Maria's done his hammy the Copa Final.

Not sure why he's carrying on as he's just limping about.

*Came off not long after I posted that. Wait and see but didn't look good, Could be a few months out there.

Last edited:
Back