The Manchester United Thread

LOL RM worried about fan protests over the handling of transfers and Ilker and Ramos. That RM are considering a behind close doors unveil of there new players. That's a joke if true. That club is really one of a kind.

It would be weirdest ******* ever if they offload both captain and v-captain in the same window, while both are still very capable players.

SXfG9FqC_normal.png
Dutch Football @football_oranje Van Persie's agent says his client will be at Manchester United training on Monday. Wouldn't talk about any contact with other clubs (VI)

Maybe this clears thing up regarding Henriquez.

Nine players' loans away from the club have expired – namely Sam Johnstone, Reece James, Saidy Janko, Guillermo Varela, Jesse Lingard, Nani, Angelo Henriquez, Javier Hernandez and Will Keane. Janko departed permanently on Wednesday for Celtic, while Henriquez has joined loan club Dinamo Zagreb on a permanent basis

Taken from ManUtd.com article below

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...irst-team-squad-player-profiles.aspx?pageNo=1

Is there going to be anyone left by the time this summer window ends, seems like a player is leaving every day!

I don't think 3 strikers is enough, LVG doesn't fancy Hernandez so he'll be sold anyway. We need one, who the **** we get I don't know.

I'd rather just have Fellaini up front than buying Lukaku or Benteke (genuinely).

Is there going to be anyone left by the time this summer window ends, seems like a player is leaving every day!

I don't think 3 strikers is enough, LVG doesn't fancy Hernandez so he'll be sold anyway. We need one, who the **** we get I don't know.

I'd rather just have Fellaini up front than buying Lukaku or Benteke (genuinely).
Players sold = players coming in :)

If there's one thing that's predictable about transfer windows, its that zzeezzy will whine for months that nothing is happening.

If there's one thing that's predictable about transfer windows, its that zzeezzy will whine for months that nothing is happening.

Signing Fellaini on deadline day and the emergence of Moyes was a summer I'll never forget in a hurry. Apart from that I've been a good little boy and haven't whined worth noting anyway, but thank you for taking an interest. :wub:

De Gea didn't say a whole lot: "Real Madrid? I have to return to Manchester for pre-season". United back at Carrington tomorrow. #MUFC

God is so fecking annoying going onto nearly every single Utd Forum and read about fans ******** about lack of transfers ETC. Woodie should be sacked, LVG has got it all wrong with his targets and so on. Fecking ****** me right off! Im sure most of them are FM players or 12 year old kids who want the new shiny toy like spoilt brats. Anyway rant over :) Sounds good news if were going in for fresh bids again on Monday for Schniederlin and Darmian. Think both seem genuine targets and seems a matter of time.

God is so fecking annoying going onto nearly every single Utd Forum and read about fans ******** about lack of transfers ETC. Woodie should be sacked, LVG has got it all wrong with his targets and so on. Fecking ****** me right off! Im sure most of them are FM players or 12 year old kids who want the new shiny toy like spoilt brats. Anyway rant over :) .....

Welcome to the Sky generation modern day football fan.

**** anyone see Nani and the Fenerbache fans on SSN? He looked like he was going to **** himself with all those fans waving red flairs near him.

Back