The Manchester United Thread

Even if it is true. Otamendi would be a class signing, and maybe reports of a deal being close are true.

We had this discussion weeks back too.

Otamendi is the better defender. But will you listen? :P

But you can't have him. Signing two top, solid defenders that would both organise that shambles into a proper unit just will not do!

We had this discussion weeks back too.

Otamendi is the better defender. But will you listen? :P

But you can't have him. Signing two top, solid defenders that would both organise that shambles into a proper unit just will not do!
Im sure we will try and not sign either to make you happy ;) Oh and Ramos is miles better defender/Player or what ever you want to call it than Otamendi.

Im sure we will try and not sign either to make you happy ;) Oh and Ramos is miles better defender/Player or what ever you want to call it than Otamendi.

I disagree, on current form Otamendi is better than Ramos. I think Otamendi's at the peak of his career and last season he was the best CB in La Liga.

If we're talking about consistency and over the years obviously Ramos, but based on the past season it's Otamendi.

I disagree, on current form Otamendi is better than Ramos. I think Otamendi's at the peak of his career and last season he was the best CB in La Liga.

If we're talking about consistency and over the years obviously Ramos, but based on the past season it's Otamendi.

You'd feel a heck of a lot safer going into the year with Valdes in net if you had the defensive nounce of both Darmian and Otamendi organising and solidifying that unit.

I sincerely hope you don't get the Argentinian. But I doubt you'd expect me to say anything else. ;)

You'd feel a heck of a lot safer going into the year with Valdes in net if you had the defensive nounce of both Darmian and Otamendi organising and solidifying that unit.

I sincerely hope you don't get the Argentinian. But I doubt you'd expect me to say anything else. ;)

Otamendi is realistic, Ramos is just a dream for most people (some reason I don't know why) and he'll cost a fuckton to get him.

Otamendi is realistic, Ramos is just a dream for most people (some reason I don't know why) and he'll cost a fuckton to get him.

I said few days ago, Otamendi is what we need. We need player who is at his peak and has huge hunger to prove himself. For Otamendi we are a massive step up, he will give more than 100% to prove at big club.

Hopefully we sign Darmian, Otamendi and Schneiderlin before preseason starts.

Well you havent been paying attention then!:P: Because you dont only need a good cb (which Otamendi is). You need a passionate, experienced leader on the pitch to constantly be on the case of Smalling and the gurner to stop them having brain fades - to put it crudely.

Well you havent been paying attention then!:P: Because you dont only need a good cb (which Otamendi is). You need a passionate, experienced leader on the pitch to constantly be on the case of Smalling and the gurner to stop them having brain fades - to put it crudely.

LOL. I may well nick that line ta. LOL.

lol XD

LOL. I may well nick that line ta. LOL.

Phil-Jones.jpg

Phil-Jones.jpg

129260470.jpg

Last edited:
rebXKd6Y_normal.jpg
jamie jackson
@JamieJackson___ Manchester United’s Rafael da Silva closing on move to Galatasaray http://gu.com/p/4ah5k/stw #mufc

Also same people who 1st broke RVP deal in Turkey saying could have medical early next week :(

Unless the long term prognosis on his health isn't too clever, I really don't understand why Van Gaal apparently doesn't rate him.

Quality full back, both ends of the park, that would seem to suit his style perfectly.

Unless the long term prognosis on his health isn't too clever, I really don't understand why Van Gaal apparently doesn't rate him.

Quality full back, both ends of the park, that would seem to suit his style perfectly.
Think that's the problem. Who knows? Has hardly played much last 2 seasons. Suppose LVG wants someone more reliable.

dbc2376d21d1e6fe44a89c6e19e41464_normal.png
Jan Aage Fjortoft
@JanAageFjortoft Bild and Kicker reporting that Man UTD have offered Schweinsteiger a 2 years- contract. Decision-time getting closer #mufc

Back