The Manchester United Thread

Just wow, and here was me thinking a couple of months back we'd end up with de jong.

Best summer i've ever seen at united transfer wise, that i can remember anyway and yes better than last year imo because of us signing what we actually need and proper first teamers.
Defo the best and not finished yet :)

m7bNCeJ.gif

Indeed................................................................... what the **** are they doing. Just turned it on and they not even reporting it. >.<
LOL maybe sent reporter home thinking Bastian was all but done. God knows clowns.

Just wow, and here was me thinking a couple of months back we'd end up with de jong.

Best summer i've ever seen at united transfer wise, that i can remember anyway and yes better than last year imo because of us signing what we actually need and proper first teamers.

Yes, exceptionally good so far, just need a CB and perhaps striker now.

Strange (recent) times in the North West.

L'pool and Utd. have one of, if not their best ever windows since the Bosman system came in and brought them about.

Citeh massively overspend on nothing like top calibre talent.

Strange (recent) times in the North West.

L'pool and Utd. have one of, if not their best ever windows since the Bosman system came in and brought them about.

Citeh massively overspend on nothing like top calibre talent.

If City end up getting Sterling and De Bruyne it will still be a good window for them, but probably going to cost them near £100m.

ig_JAvbb_normal.jpeg
Samuel Luckhurst
@samuelluckhurst Will have a Schneiderlin piece up tomorrow but throughout negotiations there was no suggestion Arsenal were his 'preferred' choice. #mufc

SSN are going to feel like right twats. Someones gonna get a bollocking lol

fP5vO9xp_normal.jpeg
David McDonnell @DiscoMirror Schneiderlin has had medical at Manchester United ahead of £24m move. Should fly to US with squad tomorrow.

Totally random but De Gea take note of Casillas Parents "I wouldn't of cared if he went to Barcelona because they are gentlemen". ^^)

Madrid are shameful club, still can't believe he actually wants to go there. All to do with his girlfriend but ****, he may live to regret it if he makes a mistakes in first few seasons he won't get the support like he did here.

Totally random but De Gea take note of Casillas Parents "I wouldn't of cared if he went to Barcelona because they are gentlemen". ^^)

Madrid are shameful club, still can't believe he actually wants to go there. All to do with his girlfriend but ****, he may live to regret it if he makes a mistakes in first few seasons he won't get the support like he did here.
just seen this god knows why any 1 wants to go there

J_fqA_v1_normal.jpg
Ben Fairthorne @BFairthorne Medical passed, Schneiderlin is now a United player, and will be on the tour tomorrow. Massive summer intent from United.

Really cant believe this what a weekend! :)

Back