The Manchester United Thread

Guess that theory I found on reddit was wrong. Shame that Valdes was unprofessional.

We are far more likely to replace Di Maria with Gotze than lewandowski. Don't want cavani unless he only ever appears through the middle. None of this out on the right ****. Romero would be a good signing. And need a CB still. Lots of good work done, still more to do. Done great business so far

But they are. Robben and Ribbery are getting old and far too injury prone to be relied on. Their entire 2nd part of the seasons got ruined exactly because of that.

They have signed Douglas Costa who is a winger. IMO Robben still has 2-3 years in his tank, so they have time to replace him but they have to replace Ribery. He is getting injured a lot. Maybe Gotze will occupy wide left position.

Also Bayern have this whole confusing system, they have Muller, Gotze who are good enough wide players but they can't offer what Robben and Ribery offered. Pace and excellent dribbling ability to open up spaces.

Bringing your work-related matters onto the social media instead of having a talk with your superior is the epitome of professionalism.
now i get it its the #respect thing well its all on him then

We are far more likely to replace Di Maria with Gotze than lewandowski. Don't want cavani unless he only ever appears through the middle. None of this out on the right ****. Romero would be a good signing. And need a CB still. Lots of good work done, still more to do. Done great business so far

If there's one player from Bayern we don't need right now it would be Gotze

If we play with a more defense minded midfield 3 and that allows Di Maria to play in one of the 2 wide positions of a front 3 I dont see why we would want to get rid of him. Hes one of the best wingers in the world. It obviously didnt work out for him in Centre midfield last season but there is absolutely no reason for him to be needed there this season. Give him free reign to do what he does best and the goals/assists will fly. If he does go I can only think its 100% down to the player not being happy in England and LCG is respecting that. No point in keeping a player who's head is somewhere else.

If we play with a more defense minded midfield 3 and that allows Di Maria to play in one of the 2 wide positions of a front 3 I dont see why we would want to get rid of him. Hes one of the best wingers in the world. It obviously didnt work out for him in Centre midfield last season but there is absolutely no reason for him to be needed there this season. Give him free reign to do what he does best and the goals/assists will fly. If he does go I can only think its 100% down to the player not being happy in England and LCG is respecting that. No point in keeping a player who's head is somewhere else.
It actually stared off really well at centre mid too, and he'd be fine there with the midfield we have behind him. He tailed off after the burglary and couple of niggly injuries

It actually stared off really well at centre mid too, and he'd be fine there with the midfield we have behind him. He tailed off after the burglary and couple of niggly injuries

Yeh thats what I mean. I honestly believe he doesnt want to be in England. If hes not happy here just let him go. No point having him here if his heart isnt in it.

Yeh thats what I mean. I honestly believe he doesnt want to be in England. If hes not happy here just let him go. No point having him here if his heart isnt in it.
I get the feeling it's his family that are struggling as he's said he wants stay. Clearly wants to give it a go, but he does have a young family

4x6pwu9yoiayhjwzgsjc_normal.jpeg
Sport Witness @Sport_Witness Mendes lets De Gea know he's optimistic transfer happening sooner rather than later, compromise on the agenda. http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/mendes-tells-star-man-united-move-is-close-to-happening …

Back