The Manchester United Thread

11755750_10153107516807746_2299414015259433931_n.jpg

4x6pwu9yoiayhjwzgsjc_normal.jpeg
Sport Witness @Sport_Witness Ramos girlfriend says she has no issues going to Manchester with him and confirms they're learning English. http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/ramos-girlfriend-says-she-ll-go-to-man-united-with-him-learning-e …

Follow

Sport Witness @Sport_Witness

Her comments about their friendship with Iker and Sara are quite telling, insightful. Four friends, all ****** off with Perez.

Turning into something out of Corrie or Eastenders lol :P

Frankly, I don't believe the whole Ramos clan is just leaking info like that. Last week Ramos' dear old mum, now his girlfriend. What's next? I tell you: 'According to various reports, Ramos' hamster is having serious diarrhoea from the Spanish food and wants urgent move to Manchester.'

Lol! Especially the underlined.

From Football365

Cheap Tricks
What will happen if Manchester United do not sell David de Gea this summer? Well, Real Madrid will get him for free next summer and probably bung him a meaty signing-on fee. As is standard.

How is this perfectly normal turn of events interpreted by the Daily Star's massive Leeds fan Jeremy Cross?

'United are caught on the hop'

'THE REAL STEAL!'

'Madrid's cheeky plan to grab De Gea and keep Ramos'

'REAL MADRID have outwitted Manchester United in the transfer saga surrounding David de Gea and Sergio Ramos.'

Is the Bosman ruling still classed as some kind of Machiavellian magic after almost 20 years? Maybe in Leeds.

From Football365

Cheap Tricks
What will happen if Manchester United do not sell David de Gea this summer? Well, Real Madrid will get him for free next summer and probably bung him a meaty signing-on fee. As is standard.

How is this perfectly normal turn of events interpreted by the Daily Star's massive Leeds fan Jeremy Cross?

'United are caught on the hop'

'THE REAL STEAL!'

'Madrid's cheeky plan to grab De Gea and keep Ramos'

'REAL MADRID have outwitted Manchester United in the transfer saga surrounding David de Gea and Sergio Ramos.'

Is the Bosman ruling still classed as some kind of Machiavellian magic after almost 20 years? Maybe in Leeds.
Yep that is the idiot who wrote that Schweinsteiger is on 275k pounds per week and is a poor investment by the club. Didn't realize he's a Leeds fan, but even so, quoting inappropriate numbers just to hate on Man Utd is totally unprofessional. Journalists nowadays....

robbo_normal.jpg
James Robson
@JamesRobsonMEN United never expressed real interest in Benteke. Understand they have bigger names in their sights up front

Lewa,Muller,Lacazette ;P

He's probably still on holiday because of the Copa America. Willian hasn't been in any of our promotional ads yet because he's still on holiday. So it could mean nothing to be honest.
i keep telling you not to step on our hopes lol

Perhaps I should've said Falcao then, but I was just using Willian as an example. Out of curiosity what's happening with Evans, last I heard he was of to Everton?
TBH I would say same for Falcao. When I think of Chelsea I think Courtois,Terry,Cesc,Hazard,Oscar,Costa,Ivanovic. Evans think few clubs are interested Everton,WBA,Arsenal all been linked.

Back