The Manchester United Thread

TBH I would say same for Falcao. When I think of Chelsea I think Courtois,Terry,Cesc,Hazard,Oscar,Costa,Ivanovic. Evans think few clubs are interested Everton,WBA,Arsenal all been linked.

Maybe, but Falcao is still massive in terms of reputation and promotional value, especially in South America. Ah ok, I'd be shocked if Arsenal did come in for Evans, I honestly can't see much point in the transfer.

Maybe, but Falcao is still massive in terms of reputation and promotional value, especially in South America. Ah ok, I'd be shocked if Arsenal did come in for Evans, I honestly can't see much point in the transfer.
Yeah agree tbh, will end up at some Prem mid team.

Senior officials at PSG saying they will walk away if the price is 2 high for ADM. And say 40m is there final bid and Cavani wont be leaving in any deal.

SSXjt_CO_normal.jpeg
Andy Giddings @Gids1980 #barnsleyfc are close to agreeing 6 month loan deals with #mufc pair Ben Pearson and Joe Rothwell.

How much are you all expecting straight up for Di Maria?

You overpaid to begin with, and after the season he's just come off his price has depreciated. Completely agree a near £20 million drop in a year is an insult. But you wouldn't get the near £60 million back on the open market.

You overpaid to begin with, and after the season he's just come off his price has depreciated. Completely agree a near £20 million drop in a year is an insult. But you wouldn't get the near £60 million back on the open market.

Don't want to sell him but if we did I wouldn't want anything less than £50million.

If we don't get paid near as **** what we paid ED will tell PSG to do one. No doubt about that, then they have the cheek to say we cant have any of there players and say they will walk away if we demand to much WTF. Best get them walking shoes! PSG may have FFP relaxed but Blanc and the owners have both said that they don't have unlimited budget and have to watch there spend as they are still having there finances looked at regular. Really cant see Di Maria going anyway after what the club and he has said. And cant see PSG offering what KING ED would demand and definitely not for a 20m or something like that loss after a season.

This is the club that paid 50 for David Luiz, they can't expect us to be reasonable.

Pertinent point and it's the Qataries. You try take those idiots for all you can get.

But anywhere else, I think you're looking around what you suggested. Though I've no doubt you'd use Sterling as a starting point. Even if that is the UAE version of the same idiocy.

Last edited:
How did they overpaid exactly? He was the best player in Champions League winning team and one of the best in World Cup finalist team. I'm having a hard time even coming up with better credentials than that. In a world where ******* Benteke goes for 25m, 50 for Di Maria doesn't seem drastically overpriced.

How did they overpaid exactly? He was the best player in Champions League winning team and one of the best in World Cup finalist team. I'm having a hard time even coming up with better credentials than that. In a world where ******* Benteke goes for 25m, 50 for Di Maria doesn't seem drastically overpriced.
Even worse Benteke is actually going for 32.5m :O

He wasn't that special in the first half of the season tbh, hit some really excellent form at the end of it which was perfect for everyone to see him at his best. I think they'd be dumb to sell him and that's he's a great player, but it's not as if he had been consistently setting the world on fire for years or anything.

Back