The Manchester United Thread

It's a lovely city indeed, excellent to be a tourist here but as I've been living here for 2 years now and as I know each and every square meters of it, it's a bit boring for me. :)

Believe or not the official language here is Luxembourgish which is like...half-drunk German's trying to speak French with one tooth missing. :D

XD Sounds hilarious.

Added it to the list of short, relaxing break destinations.

U7Ch8bIg_normal.png
Everton
@Everton Martinez is asked about Jonny Evans. "No, it's nothing. There is nothing in that," he says. #EFC #BAT2015

QLcqv1be_normal.jpeg
Manchester United
@ManUtd "We're not finished yet," van Gaal tells #MUTV on transfers. "We still need to improve at least two positions and we shall when possible."

I69dha7C_normal.jpg
SocialRMadrid @SocialRMadrid ABC | Real Madrid has told Ed Woodward that the last final offer for De Gea is €25M because he will be free next summer.

Looks like DDG is staying for another year then. :)

robbo_normal.jpg
James Robson

@JamesRobsonMEN
Van Gaal has another £75m to spend on a striker and a centre back. That figure could rise for a true 'marquee' target. That's not including wages.

I am not sure replacing 6-7 players in the starting 11 would do any good. It's way too realmadridish.

XD Sounds hilarious.

Added it to the list of short, relaxing break destinations.

Luxembourg is nice and relaxing but EXTREMELY quiet in that there is very very limited nightlife. After around 10pm almost everything seems to close esp on weekdays. But it is sooooo near to most places such as Paris, Brussels etc

It would make my millennium if the new squad gelled really well and we started off brilliantly in the coming season.
Then for De Gea to look at the players in front of him and say "**** this!! We are going to be great!! Where do I sign?" ;)

FU Madrid!!

It would make my millennium if the new squad gelled really well and we started off brilliantly in the coming season.
Then for De Gea to look at the players in front of him and say "**** this!! We are going to be great!! Where do I sign?" ;)

FU Madrid!!
would be nice but cant see it happing atlest we will have him for this season

Back