The Manchester United Thread

11709591_10153108724377746_6968826807393021145_n.jpg

Buzzing for game tomorrow! :P

Some rumours of us wanting to activate Pedro's release clause going round, be a bit of a pointless signing if you ask me..... if Di Maria stays.... maybe if we get him it means he isn't.

Going for 1st half team

DDG
Darmian,Smalling,McNair,Shaw
Schiderlin
Herrera,Bastian
Mata,Rooney,Memphis

2nd half team

Johnstone
Valencia,Jones,Evans,Blind
Carrick
Goss,Fellaini
Januzaj,Wilson,Young

Carrick

Some rumours of us wanting to activate Pedro's release clause going round, be a bit of a pointless signing if you ask me..... if Di Maria stays.... maybe if we get him it means he isn't.
Leaked by his agent to force other clubs into buying, we aint interested. Watch that interview I just posted with LVG. Says we will only sign players to improve our team what we have. Pedro does not.

Leaked by his agent to force other clubs into buying, we aint interested. Watch that interview I just posted with LVG. Says we will only sign players to improve our team what we have. Pedro does not.

Maybe, maybe not, he's a good player and considering Woody's on the loose wouldn't rule out anything at the moment. Apparently Pedro can play as a forward as well? Not sure about that but seen someone mention it.

Maybe, maybe not, he's a good player and considering Woody's on the loose wouldn't rule out anything at the moment. Apparently Pedro can play as a forward as well? Not sure about that but seen someone mention it.
Ive never seen him play STR tbh he is a winger and no better than what we have, and that's why we wont sign him. Plus LVG has said we will only sign 2 more positions.

Ive never seen him play STR tbh he is a winger and no better than what we have, and that's why we wont sign him. Plus LVG has said we will only sign 2 more positions.

Rate Pedro quite highly tbf think he's underrated, better player out wide than Mata IMO. Played as a false 9 for Spain apparently.

Rate Pedro quite highly tbf think he's underrated, better player out wide than Mata IMO. Played as a false 9 for Spain apparently.
Mata is a miles better player than Pedro. Young has been better than Pedro last season. Just checked he has played 5 times as STR last 2 seasons. Better players out there, and thats what LVG wants to improve the team not the squad.

Interview with ED after the Match tomorrow. Talking about progress, working with LVG, future plans of the club, and signing the best players and young talents.

Just reading up on the Opo there known for being dirty feckers and getting red cards, had 2 in there last match apparently and love diving into tackles. No injuries please! Even LVG said he was concerned after watching videos studying them.

It's still unreal to me that Bastian Schweinsteiger is a Manchester United player.

Just reading up on the Opo there known for being dirty feckers and getting red cards, had 2 in there last match apparently and love diving into tackles. No injuries please! Even LVG said he was concerned after watching videos studying them.

Lol, did he. I love that he actually studied some obscure American oppponent for a promotional tour match.

Lol, did he. I love that he actually studied some obscure American oppponent for a promotional tour match.

It's funny, during the press conference when the Mexican journalist asked him what he thought and he replied, "I've analysed them..", I sat there thinking, 'did you ****! It's a friendly!!!'

Back