The Manchester United Thread

Because Ramos is a leader through and through and has won everything there is. There is a very obvious idea here in the signings through the spine. We really shouldn't be complain if we get one or the other.

True, especially while somehow Jonny Evans still remains at the club, expected him to be one of the first to go and now seems like he may not even go!

Do they speak a different language in Argentina than in Spain?

It's amazing how a player who has won literally everything at club and international level can be so derided in favour of a player who's had one good season. A season most of the people saying he's in "better form" will barely have seen themselves. Remember when everyone was complaining when we were linked with Otamendi at Porto?
I meant between the three players I specifically mentioned. OBVIOUSLY. having 3 at the back that all speak the same language will help between those three. How good is otamendi's and Romero's English? If all 3 can communicate between them in their own language, and already know each others games inside out its a massive plus

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

I meant between the three players I specifically mentioned. OBVIOUSLY. having 3 at the back that all speak the same language will help between those three. How good is otamendi's and Romero's English? If all 3 can communicate between them in their own language, and already know each others games inside out its a massive plus

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Ramos speaks the same language as Romero, Rojo, Otamendi.. Pretty sure he speaks some English too.

It's amazing how a player who has won literally everything at club and international level can be so derided in favour of a player who's had one good season.

What do you expect, this is FM forum, and Otamendi has been go-to CB since at least FM 2011. :P Best hidden stats out of any CB in the game If I'm not mistaken :D

What do you expect, this is FM forum, and Otamendi has been go-to CB since at least FM 2011. :P Best hidden stats out of any CB in the game If I'm not mistaken :D

Agreed, btw, we need a top striker, don't we? Let's go for Youssouf Hersi who consistently scored me 60+ a season in CM 03/04. :D Would cost something like 5 adidas balls and a set of jersey.

LOL!!! From footie365

'Valencia's new assistant manager Phil Neville attempted to tweet in Spanish that he was starting his day with a run on the beach - but ended up suggesting he had been *********** on the sand instead. Such was the wide-eyed excitement with which Neville embraced his role as a pundit, many thought his attempt at Spanish was no mistake' - Dave Kidd, Daily Mirror.

Oh wow.

Anyone notice the 1st 2 games that Schneiderlin and Carrick look like they will struggle to play together? Watched both games twice now and noticed when they have started they occupy the same space and make the same runs tending to get in each others way and seem far to close together.

Adidas-Manchester-United-15-16-Third-Kit%2B%25283%2529.jpg
3RD Kit leak

Anyone notice the 1st 2 games that Schneiderlin and Carrick look like they will struggle to play together? Watched both games twice now and noticed when they have started they occupy the same space and make the same runs tending to get in each others way and seem far to close together.

Pretty much same player, only real difference I think is Schneiderlin is more adventurous but Carrick is more assured with ball, less risks by Carrick.

Yeah im convinced he's now just taking the **** with them in conferences.

I get you - he even tells the press that Rooney will play upfront this season cos they obviously know better so he's listened to them.

The more I think about it the more I don't get the Romero deal.... he's very average and don't see how he'll ever be good enough for first choice keeper. As a backup surely Lindegaard (Ok he may want to leave and get first team football) or failing that Sam Johnstone... he's looked decent in these few pre season games.

Because Ramos is a leader through and through and has won everything there is. There is a very obvious idea here in the signings through the spine. We really shouldn't be complain if we get one or the other.

This point (which I share as Ive stated a number of times before) and this argument (ie Ramos v Otamendi) is going round and round and round for some time now on this forum ...

Dont you guys get bored ... ever? Not talking to you Mike - more to others ... Zzeezzy?

Fair point, I was more having a little rant at everyone's obsession nowadays on saying clubs overspend on certain players.

Personally, I think Woody is playing it perfectly with De Gea. We know he's going eventually, the transfer fee we'd receive wouldn't be overly important, so if we're going to lose him, we may as well use it to open the door to one of Madrid's heavy hitters.

Plus send them a clear message that we wont be pushed around - which is equally (if not more) important imho.

This point (which I share as Ive stated a number of times before) and this argument (ie Ramos v Otamendi) is going round and round and round for some time now on this forum ...

Dont you guys get bored ... ever? Not talking to you Mike - more to others ... Zzeezzy?

I'd rather talk about potential CB's incoming than Liverpool's history or SteveRobbo's obsession how United don't use any youth.

Back