The Manchester United Thread

About ADM - the news seem too stupid to be true. I mean, on top of everything why would we agree to let him go for 40m without add ons thereby taking a hit to the tune of 17m one season after he came?!

About ADM - the news seem too stupid to be true. I mean, on top of everything why would we agree to let him go for 40m without add ons thereby taking a hit to the tune of 17m one season after he came?!

It's 45m with addons, but all the news has come from France, so we shall see.

It's actually £45m to be fair but still a really **** deal and we're losing a world class player. Clearly still got it in him just look at Copa America he was looking class again.

I was feeling confident about this season... but now.... I think our team is going to be lacking again to be league champions.

Mata can defintely do that, also the key at that point is to create width, that allows for the through ball. Depay does that well, stetches the field. Here is where I really like a player like Pedro, show him wide, he crosses well, show him inside and he shoots or plays the inside pass, and is excellent with one two play.

Beat his man with the movement, sure. With the ball in his feet, he lacks speed to do that regularly. Pedro would be good addition. Would I take him as first team player, I don't know. His movement is really good and he's very composed. Fast, decent crosser and reliable finisher. Ideally, would, sorry for the language, ******* love Di Maria to get to his best and start running the show. Because he's amazing dribbler and probably our most creative player.

Oh, our second team is ******* good, LOL!

Beat his man with the movement, sure. With the ball in his feet, he lacks speed to do that regularly. Pedro would be good addition. Would I take him as first team player, I don't know. His movement is really good and he's very composed. Fast, decent crosser and reliable finisher. Ideally, would, sorry for the language, ******* love Di Maria to get to his best and start running the show. Because he's amazing dribbler and probably our most creative player.

Oh, our second team is ******* good, LOL!

I think in an ideal world we'd all love that, but I dont think we are going to see that so we need to be ready.

Goal right out of the academy that. Wilson fed Blackett, and I think the ball to Wilson was from Periera

Tell you what, Suarez has played this game like he's still in a Liverpool shirt, great workout for the defence.

Tell you what, Suarez has played this game like he's still in a Liverpool shirt, great workout for the defence.

He only knows one way of playing. Flat out.

Can't see any team in Europe stopping those three as an attacking force again next year. Just continues to stagger you how completely naive they are defensively. Not that it matters to them like the attacking arsenal they possess.

He only knows one way of playing. Flat out.

Can't see any team in Europe stopping those three as an attacking force again next year. Just continues to stagger you how completely naive they are defensively. Not that it matters to them like the attacking arsenal they possess.

Concede one score 3. Thing is, they WILL score 3.

I think Barcelona must be going through bit of a transitional period because this team looks pretty average, I know they have the stellar attack in Neymar/Messi/Suarez, but the midfield and defence doesn't seem anything to rave about. Although Mascherano is also missing which I've just remembered.

I think Barcelona must be going through bit of a transitional period because this team looks pretty average, I know they have the stellar attack in Neymar/Messi/Suarez, but the midfield and defence doesn't seem anything to rave about. Although Mascherano is also missing which I've just remembered.

Iniesta Rakitic and Mascherano is anything but average

Even the defence is Alba Pique and Alves in it.

Iniesta Rakitic and Mascherano is anything but average

Even the defence is Alba Pique and Alves in it.

Their defence can always be tested tbf and I totally forgot about Alves tbh. Iniesta is good but think he's not the prime he once was and doesn't Mascherano play as a CB?

I don't watch much Barca tbf but this team doesn't frighten me like it truly once did. Having said that we've played this game perfectly, LVG is ideal coach to play against Barca. Been the much better team although they have hit post 3 times but can't get carried away with anything in pre season, looked good in last pre season as well then got off to terrible start in Premier League.

Valencia is rusty, it's so clear. He's a good backup to have.

He's so makeshift it's unreal, I've counted two clear mistakes which have lead to goalscoring opportunities. Can't question his attitude and commitment but can't trust him against the better players.

Their defence can always be tested tbf and I totally forgot about Alves tbh. Iniesta is good but think he's not the prime he once was and doesn't Mascherano play as a CB?

I don't watch much Barca tbf but this team doesn't frighten me like it truly once did. Having said that we've played this game perfectly, LVG is ideal coach to play against Barca. Been the much better team although they have hit post 3 times but can't get carried away with anything in pre season, looked good in last pre season as well then got off to terrible start in Premier League.

Then you didnt see them last season, because they were vicious. If you dont think that Barca side is fearsome then its no surprised you dont see us as fearsome.

Are you really saying a front 3 of Neymar, Messi and Saurez isn't fearsome? Messi alone is fearsome. Add in Neymar and Saurez and they are terrifying.

Back