The Manchester United Thread

For me, if di maria doesn't want to play for us then he's free to leave...on a normal circumstance, I'm all for patience with new signings who have bad first seasons...I even wondered if van gaal could get falcao on loan for next season...but if that signing doesn't seem interested in playing for the club, then it's best for both parties if that signing left...no matter if you're messi or lord bendtner

ZPIFLKKV_normal.png
PSG Officiel
@PSG_inside L.Blanc "Concernant Angel Di Maria, l'affaire est proche d'être terminée. Je suis plutôt positif sur ce cas." #ParisLovesUS

Laurent Blanc press conference; Re AdM, the matter is close to a conclusion.

Thank **** for that! Now we can talk about a replacement and about our players who wanna be here and do well for the club and play as a team!

Pedro and Young on the wings would be quite decent. What they lack in goal threat compared to Di Maria, they make up with excellent work rate.

Pedro and Young on the wings would be quite decent. What they lack in goal threat compared to Di Maria, they make up with excellent work rate.

Pedro doesn't lack a goal threat though.

Pedro doesn't lack a goal threat though.

They lack more in creativity than goal threat if you ask me, Pedro on his own isn't enough to replace Di Maria. Young and Pedro on the wings is alright but compare it to the big boy clubs and it's mediocre to say the least.

They lack more in creativity than goal threat if you ask me, Pedro on his own isn't enough to replace Di Maria. Young and Pedro on the wings is alright but compare it to the big boy clubs and it's mediocre to say the least.

I don't care about the Di Maria debate any more. We've done it.

I don't care about the Di Maria debate any more. We've done it.

I was just saying that Pedro and Young is mediocre when you compare it to the big boys. Doesn't fill me with much confidence going into the season if that's the best we got.

I was just saying that Pedro and Young is mediocre when you compare it to the big boys. Doesn't fill me with much confidence going into the season if that's the best we got.

Pedro and Depay, Depay and Mata, Pedro and Mata.

Pedro is a better goal threat than di maria...

And I'd rather have depay and mata tbh...pedro will fight depay for the left wing spot

I know what your getting at. But if you look at it like this we have Young,Mata,Memphis,Januzaj,Pereira,Lingard more than likely Pedro and a replacement coming in going off what LVG has said. I think that's more than enough attacking power there even without Herrera,Fellaini,Rooney,Wilson,Hernandez etc. Still 5 weeks to the window closes, lets hold fire on the mediocre and the no confidence worrying for now :)

ZPIFLKKV_normal.png
PSG Officiel
@PSG_inside L.Blanc "Nous nous attendons à des départs également dans notre groupe. Nous voulons régénérer le groupe." #ParisLovesUS

L Blanc - we are also expecting departures. Bit more of Blancs presser after he mentoned ADM. Maybe getting a player in return?

ZPIFLKKV_normal.png
PSG Officiel
@PSG_inside L.Blanc "Nous nous attendons à des départs également dans notre groupe. Nous voulons régénérer le groupe." #ParisLovesUS

L Blanc - we are also expecting departures. Bit more of Blancs presser after he mentoned ADM. Maybe getting a player in return?

The rumours in France are Letang is over to both wrap up Di Maria and offload Digne.

ZPIFLKKV_normal.png
PSG Officiel

They need to sort their wages. Cavani is an obvious one. Zlatan, not sure who else is out of favour, maybe Pastore

Schalke have recjected Juve's attempts fro Draxler and refuse to negotiate further. He wont be moving this summer

Back