The Manchester United Thread

If Jamie Jackson of the Guardian recent article is true that the PSG bid is £28.5m, he won't be going anywhere for near that price, if we sell him for anywhere near that we're fools. At minimum it should be £48m or 67m euros.

If Jamie Jackson of the Guardian recent article is true that the PSG bid is £28.5m, he won't be going anywhere for near that price, if we sell him for anywhere near that we're fools. At minimum it should be £48m or 67m euros.
Which is why he hasn't been sold...

Do you really think it's even close like Blanc said if their bid is around that though??

PSG and France have been saying a deal is close for 2 weeks. It's clear they are trying to put pressure on us to make it happen on their terms. While we should accept he's going, we should drag this out while chasing alternatives to replace him.

IF the Rojo reports are true (and I'm reticent as to the publication but it does seem very plausible given the club line); then I'd be equally as ****** (but for different reasons) as many are with Di Maria.

Today's players. Seriously. They're that mollycoddled and insulated from reality that even the simplest of tasks escapes them.

No doubt Utd booked the flight for him. No doubt they had all the connections at the other end arranged for him. All he had to do was get himself on the darn plane! To let your passi run out to stop you from doing that is beyond boneheaded. Not like he didn't know this was coming up or anything!

PSG and France have been saying a deal is close for 2 weeks. It's clear they are trying to put pressure on us to make it happen on their terms. While we should accept he's going, we should drag this out while chasing alternatives to replace him.

Accepting he's going is one thing but getting totally mugged off is another. Their bid is total insult if that is the price or near that shall we say.

Accepting he's going is one thing but getting totally mugged off is another. Their bid is total insult if that is the price or near that shall we say.

Exactly. £48m minimum (or chucking a quality player) or GTFO. and if we can afford to get his replacement while not offloading him, then all the better.

IF the Rojo reports are true (and I'm reticent as to the publication but it does seem very plausible given the club line); then I'd be equally as ****** (but for different reasons) as many are with Di Maria.

Today's players. Seriously. They're that mollycoddled and insulated from reality that even the simplest of tasks escapes them.

No doubt Utd booked the flight for him. No doubt they had all the connections at the other end arranged for him. All he had to do was get himself on the darn plane! To let your passi run out to stop you from doing that is beyond boneheaded. Not like he didn't know this was coming up or anything!
He forgot to renew his passport. LVG is ******. almost certainly getting a fine.

He forgot to renew his passport. LVG is ******. almost certainly getting a fine.

What is it with Argentinians??? Appears we're not in for Otamendi either, so only thing I'm thinking is we're after a mystery CB. Or we're just bluffing and going for Otamendi, but I can see why we're put off by his release clause.

What is it with Argentinians??? Appears we're not in for Otamendi either, so only thing I'm thinking is we're after a mystery CB. Or we're just bluffing and going for Otamendi, but I can see why we're put off by his release clause.

We definitely want a CB. "Reliable sources", or as reliable as you can really find in this day and age say we've been in contact with his camp, even had players saying he should not move to United yet. Get the feeling that Otamendi is plan B to Ramos. We have lots of money yes, but doesn't mean we are going to throw it everywhere without looking to get a deal (look at Schneiderlin) suspect there will be much talking unless another club forces our hand. Truth is that United are playing everything as close to their chests as possible. Only thing we really know is that LVG wants some kind of galactico, and there are 2 players in the process, and we dont even know if said galactico is one of them.

Hopefully the won't make any big more than 28M as no way Woodward will sell him for that after what he has done with De Gea.

Hopefully the won't make any big more than 28M as no way Woodward will sell him for that after what he has done with De Gea.

How the **** will we try and relocate Di Maria if he stays? Will have to put him on a dog tag if we ever find him again.

But yeah you're right no way in **** is he moving for that price.

How the **** will we try and relocate Di Maria if he stays? Will have to put him on a dog tag if we ever find him again.

Even if he stays, you replace him with at least Pedro, because no way can you count on him over a season as it stands.

And let Rojo guard him.

I don't even want any PSG player apart from Thiago Silva (which actually would surprise me if that hasn't come up in discussions) or Veratti..... but we don't even really need him either now.

So Ducker says we want at least £50m for him.

Hopefully true. Losing all credibility, Ducker. He reported Keane's fake quotes in his report today and it tarnished his reputation a lot.

Back