The Manchester United Thread

I know what your getting at. But if you look at it like this we have Young,Mata,Memphis,Januzaj,Pereira,Lingard more than likely Pedro and a replacement coming in going off what LVG has said. I think that's more than enough attacking power there even without Herrera,Fellaini,Rooney,Wilson,Hernandez etc. Still 5 weeks to the window closes, lets hold fire on the mediocre and the no confidence worrying for now :)

Our youth options are good no doubt but I wasn't counting them, I would add Memphis sure but not sure whether LVG sees him out-wide this season, who knows.

We got good options no doubt and Felipe Anderson would be good addition/Pedro good squad player who suits 4-3-3 well. Good goal-scoring threat which is always nice. Just feel we're lacking that real quality if we want to compete in Europe.

Looking back at it should of gone all out for Sanchez rather than Di Maria, superb player, adapted to Premier League well and always thought he would because he's got that kind of fight till you drop attitude.

Our youth options are good no doubt but I wasn't counting them, I would add Memphis sure but not sure whether LVG sees him out-wide this season, who knows.

We got good options no doubt and Felipe Anderson would be good addition/Pedro good squad player who suits 4-3-3 well. Good goal-scoring threat which is always nice. Just feel we're lacking that real quality if we want to compete in Europe.

Looking back at it should of gone all out for Sanchez rather than Di Maria, superb player, adapted to Premier League well and always thought he would because he's got that kind of fight till you drop attitude.

Depay has spent the last 3 seasons out wide, and played out wide for LVG for the national side. he's played 3 games through the middle for friendlies , that doesn't in anyway negate him as a wide option

Last edited:

We never had a chance for Suarez it was always going to be London. Admitted so in an interview, which he thought was best for his family. I think and this is just speculation of coarse. If we got Otamendi,Pedro and say Anderson after keeping DDG that would be a very good squad to handle all comps this season including CL.

Don't know how reliable most probs BS.The spanish press,Onda Cero and Manu Sainz(the journalist from As who started the history of Ramos some weeks ago) are saying that De Gea deal is very close. They'll say something else tonight.

Would not take to much notice atm. AS/Marca been claiming it since end of season. And we wont cave to them.

If we lost De Gea and didn't sign a keeper we'd be in huge **** atm considering we haven't even got a CB either. **** can't even think about that possibility right now.

I'm pretty sure De Gea deal was off the table the moment Ramos accepted the captaincy.

Woodward won't sell without Ramos coming the other way, and Madrid may be a crazy place, but no self-respecting club would allow itself to lose 2 captains in the same window.

At least there is one thing people can generally agree on in this thread: loathing Real Madrid.

At least there is one thing people can generally agree on in this thread: loathing Real Madrid.
i dont know about loathing them it just every season thay are like we will have him and him and then take there ball home when some 1 tell them to do 1 and there fans are just batshit insane

11811539_10153130846312746_5385665001953392120_n.jpg
11781847_10153130846357746_4547652237355534231_n.jpg
11233334_10153130846257746_6846025377923143261_n.jpg

Yeah, people sometimes like to mock English clubs for trying to stay to their roots as a community clubs, but when you look at Madrid it becomes apparent just how badly the whole mercenary-Galactico culture impacts the club in the long run. Fans just don't have connection to the players.

I agree completely, Neville and Carragher are fantastic. In times gone by (especially on the BBC) there has been to much bias punditry. Now all Sky need to do is get rid of Redknapp (IMO).

Apparently Rojo is fined 2 weeks wages as he failed to renew his passport and now he can't leave Argentina.
Not sure how true as he tweeted almost joining team for preseason.

Back