The Manchester United Thread

Your telling me fergie didn't influence refs. He attacked rafa because he pointed out his improper conduct with refs that often goes unpunished.

Often unpunished? he was the most fined manager in history. You actually have no idea what you are talking about.

Are you still peddling this RAWK myth?

Nonsense, Van Gaal didn't say anything about Big Sam. He said United didn't play long ball and he justified it using his papers.

Van Gaal was asked about Wenger (after he made comments on United changing tradition) and also about Jose (when he made comments on Shaw), on both occasions Van Gaal declined to comment.

You need to think and do some research sometimes before saying anything.

Fergie was flat track bully? Lol, whatever the **** means, it's nonsesne anyways.

All im saying is van gaal is far from a saint. As proven by his time at bayern and how he alienated anyone who thought differently to him.

All im saying is van gaal is far from a saint. As proven by his time at bayern and how he alienated anyone who thought differently to him.

We are talking about respecting other manager.

Show me a manager who haven't sold player at all. You clearly have no idea what you are posting, proved by your previous post about refs and all that nonsense which makes RAWK proud.

Often unpunished? he was the most fined manager in history. You actually have no idea what you are talking about.

Are you still peddling this RAWK myth?

Im not peddling the myth im just pointing out that he attacked rafa for no reason. Even you have to admit that maybe sometimes he did influence the refs. Perhaps that comes with being in the job for so long

We are talking about respecting other manager.

Show me a manager who haven't sold player at all. You clearly have no idea what you are posting, proved by your previous post about refs and all that nonsense which makes RAWK proud.

He alienated players and anyone who didnt follow his way. Even rummenigge said that he had to big of an ego. Sometimes it works and sometimes it can fail miserably and it failed at bayern.

Im not peddling the myth im just pointing out that he attacked rafa for no reason. Even you have to admit that maybe sometimes he did influence the refs. Perhaps that comes with being in the job for so long

But did he actually? I mean in 25 years of management, did we actually see it? or did we see numerous managers including Liverpool ones criticise and cajole refs when it suited them?

He alienated players and anyone who didnt follow his way. Even rummenigge said that he had to big of an ego. Sometimes it works and sometimes it can fail miserably and it failed at bayern.

Incorrect, at Bayern it was Uli Hoeness he fell out with, that's what cost him his job.

He didn't attack ref. Fergie said liverpool will feel the heat at the top of the table and for no reason Rafa attacked Fergie with his fachets rant. Even for that, Fergie didn't respond.

Still nothing to do with my initial point.

Incorrect, at Bayern it was Uli Hoeness he fell out with, that's what cost him his job.

Rummenigge himself said that he had to big of an ego and had to go once he alienated most of the players and caused factions.

Rummenigge himself said that he had to big of an ego and had to go once he alienated most of the players and caused factions.

But he didnt alienate most of the players. The fact is that it was Hoeness, and partly Ruminegge he fell out with. I remember the entire saga. and the faction was caused by him not wanting Neuer at the time, something the fans actually agreed with.
The players he "fell out" with are ones that laud him to this day, and one of them has followed him here.... Doesn't quite add up.

He didn't attack ref. Fergie said liverpool will feel the heat at the top of the table and for no reason Rafa attacked Fergie with his fachets rant. Even for that, Fergie didn't respond.

Still nothing to do with my initial point.

The point made by fergie was that he was complaining about uniteds fixture and that lfc will feel the heat. Rafa then pointed out that united actually had a favourable fixture list. I got the van gaal clashing with other managers part wrong though.

But he didnt alienate most of the players. The fact is that it was Hoeness, and partly Ruminegge he fell out with. I remember the entire saga. and the faction was caused by him not wanting Neuer at the time, something the fans actually agreed with.
The players he "fell out" with are ones that laud him to this day, and one of them has followed him here.... Doesn't quite add up.

I remember quite clearly he fell out with van bommel, luca toni and a whole hoast of others. Didnt bastain become first team under van gaal?. All im saying is sometimes alienating players doesnt always work and that it can go horrible which it did for him and barca and bayern.

I remember quite clearly he fell out with van bommel, luca toni and a whole hoast of others. Didnt bastain become first team under van gaal?. All im saying is sometimes alienating players doesnt always work and that it can go horrible which it did for him and barca and bayern.
Van Bommel because he changed captain, and Toni because he wasnt delivering., That's not loads though is it?

At Barca it was Rivalso and Stoichov, and he was defended by Xavi, Iniesta and Messi

Again it wasn't the players at the club, but the heirarchy on Neuer.

Your telling me fergie didn't influence refs. He attacked rafa because he pointed out his improper conduct with refs that often goes unpunished.

This is the ABU line - its been forever (well since 1993) going on. Fergie is a flat track bully, refs are soft on Utd etc.

We are the ONLY team in England who got robbed a second treble by some atrocious refereeing in the FA Cup Semi Loss to Portsmouth a few years back (final was Portsmouth vs a Champo team who I dont remember maybe Milwall). Also our match vs Chelski which decided the league 2/3 years back with the two obviously offside DROGBA goals. I have a list of all these I could write all day.

Its all very funny to hear the ABU cries but really!!!

The point made by fergie was that he was complaining about uniteds fixture and that lfc will feel the heat. Rafa then pointed out that united actually had a favourable fixture list. I got the van gaal clashing with other managers part wrong though.

Pointed out?! Pointed out?! Have you actually seen it? He had a mental breakdown live on TV which apparently started a severe drop in form for LFC (bless him for that!). ****** funny it was too (only the Keegan "I would love it" outburst compares).

This is the ABU line - its been forever (well since 1993) going on. Fergie is a flat track bully, refs are soft on Utd etc.

We are the ONLY team in England who got robbed a second treble by some atrocious refereeing in the FA Cup Semi Loss to Portsmouth a few years back (final was Portsmouth vs a Champo team who I dont remember maybe Milwall). Also our match vs Chelski which decided the league 2/3 years back with the two obviously offside DROGBA goals. I have a list of all these I could write all day.

Its all very funny to hear the ABU cries but really!!!
That's without Ferdinand's ridiculous ban. There was an article on a page quite a few years back basically showing how differently we was treated by the FA when handing out punishments. The FA ALWAYS made an example of us. With bans, fines etc. One of our players would get a ridiculous ban/fine for one thing, then a player at another club would do something equal or often a lot worse and get a slap on the wrist in comparison. That's always been the way. Here's the article http://therepublikofmancunia.com/fa-target-united-7-reasons-why-whelan-is-wrong/

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I always thought it was weird how Rio got an 8 month ban, just for missing his test, while Chelsea's Mutu was tested positive for cocaine, and got 7 months...

A bit unfair to say the least. Did Mutu even get criminally convicted?

profilepic_normal.jpg
talkSPORT
@talkSPORT Ashley Young is on the verge of signing a new Man United contract, talkSPORT understands http://tlks.pt/XQvKgC #MUFC

Back