The Manchester United Thread

1500x500

Gonna stay up and watch the game tonight, maybe get a few hours sleep before :) Would like to see a starting 11 of

DDG
Darmian-Smalling-Jones-Shaw
Schniederlin-Herrera
Mata-Pereira-Memphis
Rooney

******** Giggs still looks in as good shape as any of the players. I want him to develop massive beer belly so I can feel better about mine.

those quotes are as real as katie prices ****

Have you been to RAWK? Because I've been to the actual site. and it is that bad. You even utter something less than amazing and you get banned. No seriously, you get banned.

All of you need to go read the forum for an hour.

Have you been to RAWK? Because I've been to the actual site. and it is that bad. You even utter something less than amazing and you get banned. No seriously, you get banned.

Wow, just wow... Brilliant. Thank you for introducing me to this new source of entertainment.

it is a bit cringey but im sure there is forums for every team in england that are just as bad

Admins who run that site are idiots, ofc users will be idiots as well. It funny to read it from time to time, but they are far from the majority of Liverpool fans and what they think.

wow that rawk site cant be real that guy is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off his meds holy batshit insane batman

Back